$40 one way flights on Southwest Air expires 6/23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Just a little heads up on a deal southwest has going on for their 40th anniversary. The offer expires tomorrow. $40/one way fligths for under 450 miles travel distance. Just picked up a seat to go to SD for less than $100 round trip. With air fare being so expensive these days this is a great deal. Travel dates must be from August 23 - November 16. 450-1250 miles is $80 and over 1250 miles is $120 one way. Thinking about booking a trip and going to NY. Less than $300/roundtrip anywhere SW flies is a steal. Wish the damn NFL season wasn't in limbo cuz Ive always wanted to go to a game in Green Bay and the Raiders play their this season.

www.southwest.com

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Where are these deals? Can someone post a link? thanks
www.southwest.com

its right on the homepage click that graphic on the deal and it will take you to where you can book. 101.53 round trip with tax for SD from OAK in November. Gonna go to the game in SD on that thurs if theres a season. If not Ill just get drunk as fuck all weekend with my boys down there

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Just a little heads up on a deal southwest has going on for their 40th anniversary. The offer expires tomorrow. $40/one way fligths for under 450 miles travel distance. Just picked up a seat to go to SD for less than $100 round trip. With air fare being so expensive these days this is a great deal. Travel dates must be from August 23 - November 16. 450-1250 miles is $80 and over 1250 miles is $120 one way. Thinking about booking a trip and going to NY. Less than $300/roundtrip anywhere SW flies is a steal. Wish the damn NFL season wasn't in limbo cuz Ive always wanted to go to a game in Green Bay and the Raiders play their this season.

www.southwest.com
That games gonna be ugly for the Raiders breh. Haha but you can tailgate and eat a bunch of delicious brats and cheese curds.

Aug 20, 2003

www.southwest.com
THANKS BRO.I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO AUSTIN TX IN SEPT FOR MY HOMIES WEDDING. 261.00 ROUND TRIP IS NICE.PROPS....

Jan 7, 2004
Imma be up there too bro, im trynna get some floor seats.. Time to save money lol
Yeah floor seats would be nice, (I won't be able to afford them anyway lol) I have heard though that you almost have to know someone to get right by the cage floor seats. I know my cousin had that ufc club thing and was online the moment the presale went on and no up close floor seats were available. My wife is short (5')so I would have to have it right by the cage or she would not be able to see when people stand up. I planned on trying to get the lowest seats on the very next section after the floor.

Good luck though, floor seats right by the cage would be awsome. Plus that is Halloween weekend in Vegas and I have heard that Halloween in Vegas is off the hook.