4 those comin 2 tha salinas car show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2004
thiz iz 4 those comin to tha salinas car show 4rn out of town. tha fukin weather man sayz that itz gonna fukin rain sunday, im mean u never kno in salinas b cuz tha dumb azz weather peopl say itz gonna rain n tha next day itz fukin hot, or vice versa, they say itz gonna b hot n itz rainin or all cloudy tha next day. so im jus givin a heads up 4 those of u comn 4rm out of town, shit i mean im still goin

May 3, 2002
last year it was hot as fuck out there, wasnt it the same time of year? i forget when it was. but im going even if it snows at that muthafucka!!!!

Jul 21, 2004
if ya come jus bring a sweater or a jacket nothin to crazy, yall fuz will trip cuz it wiil probably rain n b cold in tha morning then b like warm n clear later on, salinas haz tripy weather like that

Jul 21, 2004
fukin idiotz didnt kno, dey gave me a # to call 408-920-0997, i called but a machine came on, so theres tha # if yall want to call cuz i dont kno when ill get tha cahnce to give em a call

Aug 8, 2004
it's not an indoor/outdoor event. it will be outdoors only. but it really don't matter. just like homie was saying, Salinas has trippy weather. It can be rainin' like a muthafuck in the morning, & hella hot in the afternoon. It will just switch up on u like that.......

Here's our current weather - 4:20 Friday Afternoon - 56 degrees & there's been light rain off & on all day.

Expected weather for Sunday (day of car show) - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

That's the only day out of the week that the chance of rain is that low. So hopefully it will stay clear long enough for the show to go down so all u out of town folks won't drive here for nuthin. Let me know if u want me to post what the weather is like on Sunday morning. Just to give u an idea before u head out here....