? 4 the Dyno & ALG non supporters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2009
I would like to what your real beef with Dyno & A.L.G is.
(1) snitched because they is no proof they
(2) they dont bang nomore
(3) or because they're christian

Feb 1, 2009
There's no proof they snitched on anybody.

Saying you dont bang nomore is no different from a homeboy that say's he still bang but don't bang out in the streets.

and if they're religious now so what your beaf would then be with GOD.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I would like to what your real beef with Dyno & A.L.G is.
(1) snitched because they is no proof they
(2) they dont bang nomore
(3) or because they're christian
i dont think nobody here can actually have real beef with them my ene grumpy, being as 99% of the posters have never met these men.

just opinions thats all us of as siccness users are free to have and post......
for example,

many users here hate babyboy ene and or kriminal, everytime they come up the same people show up to say that thier music is garbage or 559 rap is terrible etc..... both of these individuals are close friends of mine but i dont let it bother me or attack em all when they start sshit talkin........its just thier opinion...typed on a message board..........
you feel me?

Feb 1, 2009
I saw alot of negative comments on other threads, but I'm trying to figure why exactly it is that ppl have a dislike for them.

That's why my question was what exacly it is that ppl have a dilike for them.

@Mr G...simon carnal I feel you we all have the right to put in our comments, and I respect that!!

Apr 14, 2004
They really dont have a reason too, its just called hating. what else?? knowing the situation dyno was in , i dont think anyone can talk shit

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
either way dyno or a.l.g would probably put hands on whoever speaking on them if they wasn't christian
seeing this made me wanna answer grumps' ?

I personaly dont like either one of them cuz i am still a Northerner and will allways be righteous one til the day i die. I DIE........you feel me?
end of discussion. so everybody with X4s, 14s, ::, etc in your screen name
jumping in to say you still love them for them for the music they made and respect them for wanting to "change for thier family".
Quit watching Gangland and go warn your closest condado & varrio brothers that you too do not have the dedication and fortitude it takes to lead the lifestyle you are trying to.

I dont ant to hear about "what Dyno was Facing" or ''what really happening with alg and his bro in law and that situation.."

My primo has son, baby on the way and is trying to evade the death penalty!
SOLID so thats my 4 centz!!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
seeing this made me wanna answer grumps' ?

I personaly dont like either one of them cuz i am still a Northerner and will allways be righteous one til the day i die. I DIE........you feel me?
end of discussion. so everybody with X4s, 14s, ::, etc in your screen name
jumping in to say you still love them for them for the music they made and respect them for wanting to "change for thier family".
Quit watching Gangland and go warn your closest condado & varrio brothers that you too do not have the dedication and fortitude it takes to lead the lifestyle you are trying to.

I dont ant to hear about "what Dyno was Facing" or ''what really happening with alg and his bro in law and that situation.."

My primo has son, baby on the way and is trying to evade the death penalty!
SOLID so thats my 4 centz!!

good way to put it dude.... But I think the matter should just be left alone from here, what else can be done. he changed his life respect it or not the old dyno isnt coming back...... anyway I doubt he was officially in any gang, he was just a NORTHENER-remember

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
good way to put it dude.... But I think the matter should just be left alone from here........
Good way to put it yourself!
I am not going to delete my post because i stand by my answer but yea i said too much while not saying anything really........

maybe someone else will say somthing that gets this thread entirely deleted

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
i dont think nobody here can actually have real beef with them my ene grumpy, being as 99% of the posters have never met these men.

just opinions thats all us of as siccness users are free to have and post......
for example,

many users here hate babyboy ene and or kriminal, everytime they come up the same people show up to say that thier music is garbage or 559 rap is terrible etc..... both of these individuals are close friends of mine but i dont let it bother me or attack em all when they start sshit talkin........its just thier opinion...typed on a message board..........
you feel me?

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU BRO..THAT'S WHAT'S UP!! JUST LIKE YOU SAID 99% OF THE PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT THEM DONT EVEN KNOW THEM AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL..JUST LIKE YOU SAY ABOUT UR HOMIES BABY BOY ENE & KRIMINAL, ITS THE SAME THING WITH DYNO AND A.L.G..THE SAME PEOPLE TALKING THE SAME BS..IVE MEET KRIMINAL AND HE IS A FIRME DUDE..MY BOY NEVER FROM LOWDOWN IS HELLA KOOL WITH HIM..PEOPLE GONNA TALK WETHER YOU DOING GOOD OR BAD IN THERE EYES..ITS PART OF BEING IN THE LIMELIGHT..BELIVE ME THE SAME PEOPLE TALKING DOWN ON UR HOMIES AND MINE, IT AINT GONNA STOP THEM FROM DOING WHAT THEY DO..LIKE IF UR BOY KRIMINAL OR ANY OTHER HOMEBOY RAPPER DECIDED TO QUIT RAP MAYBE CAUSE ITS NO MONEY IN IT OR WHATEVER REASON AND DECIDED TO GET A 9-5 TO PROVIDE FOR THERE FAMILY, MAN THEY GET MY UPMOST RESPECT!! THATS WHATS IMPORTANT UR FAMILY, YOUR KIDS!! NOT THE STREETS..MYSELF I KNOW BOTH A.L.G. AND DYNO AND KNOW THE THINGS BOTH WENT THROUGH OVER THE YEARS..WHAT I SIT BACK AND LAUGH TO MYSELF IS HOW PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM OR OUTSIDE THE FORUM BELIVE EVERY LITTLE LINE ON SONGS OF THESE ARTIST..ALL THESE POST THAT THERE THIS AND THAT, ID LIKE TO SEE THEM JUST LIKE THEY POST ALL THESE COMMENTS GO OUT AND COMMIT A CRIME FOR THEY HOOD AND LEAVE BEHIND A WIFE AND KIDS THAT U MAY NEVER SEE AGAIN.. AND SEE HOW MUCH UR HOOD WILL LOVE YOU FOR YOUR CRIME AND HOW YOUR HOOD WILL BE THERE FOR YOU WILE YOUR SERVING YEARS IN THE PEN..YOUR FAMILY IS THE 1 GOING TO BE THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT..ITS MUSIC "ENTERTAINMENT"!!!