4 tha ENE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2004
:: Scarface sample :: Look me in my eyez, tell me what you see! Do you think im crazzy?

With my strap on the side, Im ready to ride, Do or Die, dont ask me why I must stay high / Doin what the devil tells me, commitin sins till he fails me. Enemies drop because they couldnt take a shot from this glock/ Simple ways to get by everyday, NORTHERN ORGANIZED RAZA, will always make you pay/ Locced 2 da Brain, the way of life, our every action - thats why we send all others packin/ The adrenaline pumps and gives me so much hate, bloody flue rags is how I demonstrate/ Tears will shed but it really doesnt matter, the dreams of another man will always shatter/ Another mans misfortune is my only fault, with a cock of tha trigga Im makin all hault/ Now you understand how life can be, tryin to escape this cold world alwayz on the flee.

hit me back CA$PER NOR VALLEJO

Dec 29, 2004
some bad ass shit homeboy you should pick up that shit you got some talento loko well im out..
and uh
shot outs to my sis and bro who have made me look like a geek and be at number one in the most time on the net
(ima put a password on my pinche computer)hahahahaha

Jul 17, 2004
I LIKED YOUR VERSE BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH IT ISNT ORIGINAL FOR SHIT IVE HEARD ALOT OF OTHER SHIT JUST LIKE IT .. NOT TRYING TO HATE JUST GIVING YOU MY OPINION