4 new EPs - Nov 19th - Compilation,Mozzy,Blast Holiday, Bo Strangles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2008
Dj Fresh speaking, 1st off thnkx for all y'all that's been supporting our projects and I pay attention to what all of y'all say even the nay sayers it's all G I take all criticism and critique. Pow.

The Tonite Show Comp Sessions 2: is a ep from projects I couldn't finish with cats due to setbacks or creative differences to finish a project or we are just workin on new songs. It features the great Chris The 5Th, Yukmouth, Mitchy Slick, The Jacka, Shady Nate to name a few.

The Tonite Show Mozzy: artist from Sacramento that everytime I go out there all I keep hearing about was "Fresh u gotta do something with Mozzy from Oakpark" I did my research on em and he did a track of mine called "Black Boy" which came out crazy. The rest is history, thus far outta sac I've had projects with Smigg Dirtee, Liq Retro Group album with Dubb20, and Tnutty so this shit fit good. Beats by me and Mike Rimzo.

The Morning Show Blast Holiday: is the first of its kind. This was one of the last projects blast got done before he unfortunately had to go sit down. We recorded this shit top to bottom and it's pure raw with no filters. It features HD, Young Gully, and Mistah Fab to name a few but Blast is spitting some dope bars on this. Beats by me, Mr Tower and Matt Luty.

The Morning Show Bo Strangles: is also the first of its kind. Bo Strangles hailing from ESO and heavily affiliated with The Jacka Artist records has been on the scene havin dope bars. I first heard him on me and Jackas Tonite Show "Boomin System" and he came to my lab and instantly the chemistry was there. All these tracks are straight raw beats and raw raps. My new producers Taylor beats and Matt Luty accompanied me with the production.

The Worlds Freshest "DjFreshDjFreshDjFresh"

Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
good shit fresh cant wait to hear that mozzy project dude can rap and that blast holiday bout to go hard too any snippets u can share S @shabangstaff

Feb 8, 2006
I was buying all DJ fresh shit for a while but I got burnt out on some of the slow beats but I think I'm going to pick up all 3 of the new ones.when they drop hard copies

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
this Bo Strangles tape slap! no skipping on any of these tracks.. beats dope.. the verses pure gas.. very satisfied. i cant remember last time i was actually impressed

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
mozzy tape is better, blast tape sounded like generic dj fresh songs/beats

i dont fuck with bo strangles so not even gonna bother