4 days on the road 2 days in sac.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
first stop san miguel mission for a prayer. monterey bay, quick stop frisco, then to the 916. 21st street.

i'm not gonna upload a bunch of pics of the aquarium
just a couple sights on the road......

from san miguel passed through soledad and colinga (x's last prison if i remember right?) san jose then to the bay. entering san francisco got an aunt in daly city, then traffic jam leading to the bay bridge. some of these are out of order. the golden gate in the distance is coming back home. magazine street is coming back also (e-40's upbringing)

as for sac we arrived tues. night

if you remember x-'s psycho active he mentions florin road. "got off the freeway on florin road-food and liquor market here we go!"

i tried to get the "freeport" sign that leads to the sacramento river where de filmed his video.

if we went home the usual way i coulda got the water tower that says "city of tree's" as seen on e-moe and hollis' albums.

thats 21st street where i been visiting since i was a baby my relatives been there most their lives and my uncle and cousin still got houses there.

the rest moved out of the area.

from what they told me it's getting worse.

i think that about covers it?

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
^^^LOL dont get mad cuz nobody cares about your lil roadtrip bro... and wow you got a good memory... what do you write down every lil detail in a notebook people write on here about their lives? i wasnt raised here bro, ive lived in huntington park, different parts of oregon, eureka, concord...

yea im stayin at my pops house in solvang right now... and i dont mind it either, its peaceful here and i dont gotta worry about shit except for the cops. gonna move to lompoc soon tho.. doubt u even know about that city. i didnt grow up here ive only lived here on and off for 5 years. my bad, i know solvang aint gangsta enough for the siccness. i need to go to the garden blocc so people will think im cool lol...

solvang is a gay ass town, but you cant clown me for that cuz i wasnt born n raised here n i dont give a fuck about this town. but its nice n peaceful here n im livin in a nice ass neighborhood. so what?

btw, im always out of town unless im workin.... what? u wanna see me in oxnard? lol

Oct 18, 2003
lol.. go for it. dude got on the siccness asking how to fuck a bitch fuck'n loser. if you don't care why take up the time to say anything i'm not stepping on anybodies toes. nice paragraph no wonder why you like all this depressing music cause you feel like a loser in wooden shoe country wow your real hard on madesicc dick with a bunch of danish people and neverland hahahaha!

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I PROPPED YOU G,,, BUT YEAH YOUR PICS COULDA BEEN MORE INTERSTING...

I GO UP AND DOWN THA STATE ALOT,AND ALWAYS SEE A GANG A CRAZY SHIT TO GET SHOTS OF. (IF I HAD A CAMERA)

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
IVE TAKIN AMTRAK UP THA STATE BEFORE AND SEEN SOME GRIMEY HOODS THAT I NEVER NEW EXISTED HERE IN CA BECAUSE IM USUALY DRIVING ON THA 5...

ITS GOOD TO GET OUT OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS AND EXPERIENCE NEW SHIT