4:20

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
what are blunt smoking rules?

ill start it off....

1. If you roll it you light it...owner of weed is 2nd in line.

Fuck that, if I did the work, I get to hit that shit first! No diggity.

1st rule... hit hit pass... I fuckin' hate ppl that guard joints/bowls/blunts...pisses me off to the max...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Fuck that, if I did the work, I get to hit that shit first! No diggity.

1st rule... hit hit pass... I fuckin' hate ppl that guard joints/bowls/blunts...pisses me off to the max...
i said if you roll it you light it!

i agree i hate people who hold the blunt in deep thought or just plain stupidity.

I will not hesitate to get on that ass if they are slow with it lol

rule 4.

Do not let the damn cherry get too long. I dont want my shit runnin and i dont want burn holes in my damn furniture.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
i said if you roll it you light it!

i agree i hate people who hold the blunt in deep thought or just plain stupidity.

I will not hesitate to get on that ass if they are slow with it lol

rule 4.

Do not let the damn cherry get too long. I dont want my shit runnin and i dont want burn holes in my damn furniture.

Yep, you sure did! LOL, im drunk and going to bed now... you kiddos have a good night. PEace

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i don't mind smoking out people who barely smoke...

but as jacka said..."wanna get high but can't fade on a roll? fuck that."

i don't mind if it's a homie, cuz i know sooner or later they're gonna return the favor and smoke me out if i don't have something. even though i almost always have weed on me.

but fuck the people who always wanna get lit, but don't ever wanna throw down, or at least supply a blunt or what not. those people can fuck themselves. and go smoke on dick. i will make sure you are not included in the session, and i will be blatant about being high in your face when i'm done smoking.

Apr 23, 2006
i don't mind smoking out people who barely smoke...

but as jacka said..."wanna get high but can't fade on a roll? fuck that."

i don't mind if it's a homie, cuz i know sooner or later they're gonna return the favor and smoke me out if i don't have something. even though i almost always have weed on me.

but fuck the people who always wanna get lit, but don't ever wanna throw down, or at least supply a blunt or what not. those people can fuck themselves. and go smoke on dick. i will make sure you are not included in the session, and i will be blatant about being high in your face when i'm done smoking.
people get hella mad at me because i always have weed but alot of my stoner friends dont work

my rule is if you dont have a source of income then you shoudlnt be smokin any weed ... let alone my weed... get your shit together and maybe ill smoke you out because i know you are in a position to return the favor

its kinda funny though ill be chillin with 4-5 heads and im the only one with weed sittin there takin snaps out the bong ... knowin that all these fools wanna hit it but are to broke

and i know alotta you are reading this thinking that im stingy as fuck and an asshole but fuck that i spend a good portion of my salary on weed and i dont have extra money to spend smokin you out

Feb 28, 2008
I share my weed with everyone lol. I get smoked out by other people all the time in return.

I don't really like being the only one high if I'm chillin with people. So I'll smoke em out.