360 AT FRYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
I SAW AN ARTICLE TODAY THAT THEY GOT THE XBOX 360'S AT FRYS AND THEY HAVE HELLA ON STOCK FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE ONE YET!:knockout:

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yiyo

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2006
a star impaled said:
I played an xbox 360 the other day. The design of the system actually is alot smaller than I was expekting, it looked coo honestly. The controller sucked pretty bad, it'll take a long time to get used to that piece of crap. The game I played (Kameo or whatever its called) was far from impressive, reminded me of a very slow 64 game. I won't be copping one of these anytime soon unless they pull a dreamcast & turn the price down to $50 brand new. (that's all that it's worth)
you is crazy! everytime somebody comes up with a new console the controller is always wierd no matter how big or how small you will always get used to it.

Dec 9, 2005
The controller is better than any I've ever touched before...I love it.

And I have the little wireless charger thing...its fuckin dope.

Dec 9, 2005
Hell yeah...the regular batteries only last like an hour or two of playing time...but on the charger, I've had mine on one charge for a couple days.

Apr 25, 2002
MOREBASS said:
Hell yeah...the regular batteries only last like an hour or two of playing time...but on the charger, I've had mine on one charge for a couple days.
Does it come with rechargeable batteries?

Dec 9, 2005
^^ Its a batterey pack so its not like regular double 'A' batteries...its just this little pack that stays in the back of the controller...and theres a plug that plugs into the top of the controller that goes into the 360 when you need to charge it...so basically its like a regular wired controller when youre charging it...then you can unplug it when its done.