• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2004
I JUZ WENT TO MY LOCAL MUSIC STORE 2 CHECK N SEE WAT NEW CDZ THEY HAD. N THEN I SEE LUCKY LUCIANO - A NEW MOVEMENT FEAT mr caphoney n mrs criminal. WTF ? WASNT GOLDTOES SAYIN HE A HOMEBOY N TRYIN 2 PROMOTE THAT SHIT ?? OH YEA I ALSO SAW DOUBLE O RYDERZ. WHO WAZ IT FEATURING ?? GOLDTOES/THIZZ LATIN. WTF IS WRONG WIT ARTISTZ THESE DAYZ

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
he wears red because dude from south houston wear red and dudes from the north sport blue. its more of an identification thing t han a gang thing with them

edit maybe its the other way around who knows... but he dont bang so i figure he could care less...

Jun 28, 2009
*WAITS FOR 707NORTH TO COME IN HERE TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES"

I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOUND DROOP IS, NOR DO I GIVE A FUCK.

BUT DO YOU GUYS LOOSE SLEEP OVER THIS SHIT?

I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY HOW ONE CAN BE MAD AT A BLACK
RAPPER FOR NETWORKING.

OR A RAPPER FROM OUT OF STATE

Feb 13, 2011
No comment on Lucky due to him being from out of state. But Droop fucked with homeboys in the past so he knows what time it is. Anybody doing business with my enemies will get it too, guilty by association.

Jun 8, 2010
who care's if the dude black, shit they making they money they ain't out there killing scraps with the homeboys and then go to the scraps house and make a track with them.

Aug 26, 2010
Then most of your fools are going to stop listening to Philthy Rich from Livewire just like some of you fools stop listing to San Quinn & Celly Cell cause they make music with skraps haha