#@%&*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Having worked for Comcast for 3 years now in a supervisory position, I can definitively say, FUCK Comcast. I have a couple other jobs lined up right now, and I'm not gonna be there that much longer.

The fact of the matter is they don't give a SHIT about you or your cable/internet/phone issues, all they care about is UPSELLING and prying every last cent away from you that they can possibly get.

Consider this fun fact when calling Comcast and giving your credit card / bank info over the phone to the wonderful service reps that Comcast hires... A month ago, a psycho bitch that works in our retention department (I won't say any names..**cough**JenniferStage**cough**) showed up for work, answered two phone calls, then proceeded to put her phone in wrap, take off all of her clothes, and walk out of the building buck naked, talking to herself the entire time.. and before you even try to say 'pics or it didn't happen,' this is a pic of the bitch and it only shows two of her four actual chins:
, so trust me when I say you don't wanna see her buck naked...
so anyway, security guard at the main entrance called the cops, and they caught up with her two blocks down walking down Robert Street waving at cars. So what does Comcast do? They let her take 3 days off PAID and welcomed her back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she is now once again convincing pissed off customers to stay with Comcast and dealing with customer credit card / bank info for taking payments... yea, this disgusting, fucked up beast of a human being keeps her job, while HR is firing other NORMAL people every week for not meeting sales goals (mind you, this isn't even the sales department, it's the troubleshooting department for cable TV where ALL your calls are either billing problems or issues with cable channels / On Demand).

So yea...

FUCK COMCAST!

Jul 29, 2002
Having worked for Comcast for 3 years now in a supervisory position, I can definitively say, FUCK Comcast. I have a couple other jobs lined up right now, and I'm not gonna be there that much longer.

The fact of the matter is they don't give a SHIT about you or your cable/internet/phone issues, all they care about is UPSELLING and prying every last cent away from you that they can possibly get.

Consider this fun fact when calling Comcast and giving your credit card / bank info over the phone to the wonderful service reps that Comcast hires... A month ago, a psycho bitch that works in our retention department (I won't say any names..**cough**JenniferStage**cough**) showed up for work, answered two phone calls, then proceeded to put her phone in wrap, take off all of her clothes, and walk out of the building buck naked, talking to herself the entire time.. and before you even try to say 'pics or it didn't happen,' this is a pic of the bitch and it only shows two of her four actual chins:
, so trust me when I say you don't wanna see her buck naked...
so anyway, security guard at the main entrance called the cops, and they caught up with her two blocks down walking down Robert Street waving at cars. So what does Comcast do? They let her take 3 days off PAID and welcomed her back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So she is now once again convincing pissed off customers to stay with Comcast and dealing with customer credit card / bank info for taking payments... yea, this disgusting, fucked up beast of a human being keeps her job, while HR is firing other NORMAL people every week for not meeting sales goals (mind you, this isn't even the sales department, it's the troubleshooting department for cable TV where ALL your calls are either billing problems or issues with cable channels / On Demand).

So yea...

FUCK COMCAST!

the bitch i talked to was named jennifer, aint that some shit!!!!!! what is her employee number????

on a side note.......dont apply to enterprise rent a car.......that is a fucken shitty job.........