300 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I personally loved the movie. The one liners that the graphic novel had translated very well into the movie. Action scenes were pretty good too. A bit too over the top but well done none the less. You guys are crazy.

I didn't say I didn't like it. It was probably in my top 3 movies that year.

Just for me it is about the visuals and the action. Which to me is the same with the comic.

Jan 28, 2005
Yeah i read the graphic novel after the movie and was scratching my head. But are we surprised? leave it to Hollywood to ADD shit to sell tickets.
Might I suggest heading to your local Community College and taking a course on the History of Civilization to 1645?

There was plenty of blackmail, extortion and backstabbing during the Roman Empire.

I actually watched 300 in my history class because my professor was a young guy, "hadn't seen it yet, and wanted to find some bullshit reason to show it in class". So we watched it and he would stop here and there in order to explain how and why certain events took place. Essentially, the battle in and of itself was the only thing that is documented to have happened.

Jan 2, 2004
Might I suggest heading to your local Community College and taking a course on the History of Civilization to 1645?

There was plenty of blackmail, extortion and backstabbing during the Roman Empire.

I actually watched 300 in my history class because my professor was a young guy, "hadn't seen it yet, and wanted to find some bullshit reason to show it in class". So we watched it and he would stop here and there in order to explain how and why certain events took place. Essentially, the battle in and of itself was the only thing that is documented to have happened.
Ummm... But it wasn't in the comic, and they added it to the movie.. Is what he's saying.. or did you not get that?