300 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) said earlier this week that he’d be up for making a sequel to 300. Well, it wouldn’t quite be a sequel. According to Snyder, Frank Miller is developing a graphic-novel followup to 300 that’ll take place in between the moment Leonidas (Gerard Butler) dies and the Platea battle one year later (in which 10,000 Spartans defeat the Persians). During this time period, there’s also the battle of Salamis, in which Athens’ navy also fights the Persians — jeez, those guys keep getting picked on!

Snyder hasn’t yet boarded the project, which has been in development for nearly a year. "If Frank comes up with a great idea and draws something cool, there’s no reason why we wouldn’t make another movie," he said. But what do you think, PopWatchers? Men, are you thirsty for additional bloodshed? Ladies, ready to ogle more CGI-enhanced abs? Or, after Watchmen, are we not quite as enthusiastic for what Snyder may have in store for us?

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I mean if they are going to make this then they might as well make a Gladiator 2. Which was vastly superior in my humble opinion.

I did like 300 though. And since everyone is getting either a remake or a sequel. Why the hell not?

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
300 was visually stunning but everything else about the movie is either mediocre at best or down right awful.
Which is the case with the comic. At least in my opinion it was more about the art than anything else. I thought the movie captured that the best of any comic to movie films I've seen.

300 was awesome minus the side story about the queen and the government.
Which wasn't in the comic

Feb 9, 2003
Which is the case with the comic. At least in my opinion it was more about the art than anything else.
I personally loved the movie. The one liners that the graphic novel had translated very well into the movie. Action scenes were pretty good too. A bit too over the top but well done none the less. You guys are crazy.