3 things

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
ok....

Yesterday was a tremendous learning experience for me...

S.G. hits me up and asks me to go see them (Vertigo) perform at hurricane around 11:45 last night...
i am thinkin to myself "well, i am not really feelin them at all"...."they are cool But....."...

so i go around 11:00....and these Whack ass cats from K.c are up there ending their shit they put together.......i forgot their name...but it doesnt matter......

about 11:10...this group called "Soul Service" gets up there...
let me tell you...these cats ripped shit!!! they had the whole place bobb'n their heads...the last song..."Heat comes out at night"....was the fuckin cutt...
4 cats with all different styles....cant wait to hear about a cd or some shit from them....BUT EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THESE CATS ....Soul Service...

so about 12:00....last performance....VERTIGO gets up there...
damn damn damn.....they ripped their set....I am callin them the "KISS"(the rock group) of Rap....meaning...you have to see them perform....to understand their talent...
everyone ripped their parts...
Big Homeboy with the cast on his hand ripped shit....S.G. cut that shit down...Curve...damn she can flow...
LUNA....enough said...

THEN...........
the last song...Tech and Big Krizz....get up there and rip shit for K.C.M.O.....Tech fucked that whole place up...way to much energy for Hurricane...

much props to S.G. for hookin me up...and tell'n me about it...and Luna for just Being a cool-ass homeboy...

S.G. dont forget your license next time...lol
oh yeah and Happy B-day......

Jun 23, 2003
drdrew said:
that you gotta see VERTIGO live to understand what they bringin.. & i agree jose. they rock a muhfuckin place..
Yeah im sure ill see em one day when im old and gray still drinkin and smoking on a phattie. yo drew you like DEVIN the dude? im going to see devin, kurrupt, too short, dru down, and yukmouth on the 18th here in tucson at the playaz ball. cant fucking wait. only 20 bucks too!

Jun 23, 2003
I wont even begin to tell my sob story. many people got to enjoy the show and i was not one of them. I am such a choad and deserve an ass kicking.

Aug 18, 2002
wtf.. u missed tha show?

no devin? aww.. i gotta see him ONCE live.. ahh man. them were the days.. "sittin in front of the ride, drinkin & smokin some weed.. checkin out the bitches.. tryin to see wat i could see... i didn't know there was so many ho's round here.. got the parkin lot full..& i'll beeee checkin out the bitchesssss .. tryin to see wat i could pull.."

ya know!.. tell us bout it man

Nov 14, 2002
I'm new to this forum... who the hell is Tech N9ne? Vertigo is my boy and I know Devin because my cousins friend hung out one time, and he was there and we smoked some cotton candy wraps. I think one time she mentioned something about this Tech N9ne guy, but I thought she was joking.

And who the hell is Nick?

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Zer0.MediA said:
I'm new to this forum... who the hell is Tech N9ne? Vertigo is my boy and I know Devin because my cousins friend hung out one time, and he was there and we smoked some cotton candy wraps. I think one time she mentioned something about this Tech N9ne guy, but I thought she was joking.

And who the hell is Nick?
One of your weaker efforts, Zero. You're slippin.

If I can't count on laughin at at least 1 in 5 of your posts on here.... what's the point in coming at all? Step it up, soldier.

Nov 14, 2002
Dude, if you take my bullshit posts so seriously as far as comedic value goes, then maybe I should step it up.

I love how when I don't come through with something flat out hilarious everyone's like "Chunk/that Pirate Guy is funnier than you!"

LoL... I love you guys for that shit.

Here's a funny story, (to me at least) the girl who I dated who is now fucking (dating) my best friend... Yeah, I'm seeing her best friend now... Now that shit is funny.