3 strikes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
what do you guys think about the 3 strikes law in cali? i for one think its a law that needs to be revised. i can see if you killed someone but my tio just got locked up for having a knife in his back pocket while fixing his flat on the side of the road. the states tryin to give him his third strike for it. hes been doin hella good for like a year and 1/2 and now he might get life. its some fucked up shit so send some prayers out for him thanx homies

Feb 28, 2005
once again, people will probably hate me for this but even if its something as small as having a knife in your back pocket, if you didnt fuck up the 2 previous times, you'd be alright

Feb 28, 2005
^^^i understand where there coming from on the knife thing but it IS illegal so you gotta be extra careful when youve already got 2 strikes

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
ALot of People have been locked up for that 3 strikes stuff(which they may do away with soon) by some petty things.Alot of pintas are getting crowded over that strike.If you get caught for stealing a peace of gum,that will add a strike them that will put tha vato to the pin for life,which is stupid.Their suppose revise that law here in C4Lif4z since cops been getting lock up crazy..

Feb 28, 2005
YOuNg WiNo said:
fag

fuck 3 strikes and all drug laws

what an educated thing to say!! way to go!!

and to crazy silent, whether your 3rd strike is killing an infant or stealing a piece of fucking trident, bottom line is its your THIRD time, how many chances are you gonna give people

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
^ shut the fuck up your commy cock sucker, its cruel and unusual punishment, and unconstitutional.

Jun 29, 2005
J-Boeg said:

and to crazy silent, whether your 3rd strike is killing an infant or stealing a piece of fucking trident, bottom line is its your THIRD time, how many chances are you gonna give people

i dont agree with you on that. you cant compare killing to stealing a piece of gum

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
J-Boeg said:

To send someone for life for petty theft and killing someone is totally different ..Strikes should be more mayor shitt not petty shitt..

Jun 27, 2003
YOuNg WiNo said:
3 strikes was orginally introduced as a law for sex offenders, now it's bein abused by the court system
exactly.. remember Polly Class and shiet? Everybody thought that was a great law because of the way the public was sold on it. That shit NEEDS to be revised because it IS unconsitutional. ESPECIALLY for people whose only crime is hurting THEMSELVES. Those kind of people need help, not punishment. It's one thing to kidnap and rape a little girl, it's another thing to get hooked on ice.