3 strikes law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
all i can say is if you got 2 strikes already and you dont wanna stay in ya house the rest of yo life then i suggest ya move ta Arizona or somewhere that dont have that law.....cuz eventually they gonna try ta rap you up for any lil bullshit...only way ta avoid it and stay in Cali is if you totally stucc ta yaself and dont get involved with anything or anyone cuz all it takes is wrong place n wrong time and wit 2 strikes you an automatic loser....

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
The bad news is the California Supreme Court recently found that law constitutional...so unless we have some kind of revolution here in Cali, the law is here to stay. No governor would attempt to overturn that law, it would be political suicide. The masses are too fearful of "crime" to support overturning it, and such a governor's opponents would crucify him for being "soft on crime."

By the way...FUCK THAT LAW.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
Acctually there is a great opportunity before us rite now as California residents-->With the recall on the way there is acctually a chance for Adianna Huffingtion or Peter Camejo 2 win the gubernatorial election....If you watched the debate yesterday, that was one of the questions asked and cruz bustamante bitch ass, ran from the question stating he would keep it the same as now but both ADRIANNA HUFFINGTON & PETER CAMEJO would try to repeal 3 strkes.

->even if your a felon and cant vote....you can tell ur homies 2 get out there and vote

also REMEMBER 2:
VOTE NO ON PROP. 54

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
@ young wino... VINN707 was rite....they are trying 2 pass a law that stops collecting race data....so that there will be no record of how many blacks and latinos the police pulls over, arrest, shoots, etc....it BULLSHIT!!! tell every1 who votes 2 vote NO on these racist measures. hit this link for more info:
VOTE NO on PROP. 54

these are the same muthasuckas who purposed & supported:
3 strikes
and other against minorities....these basterds need 2 know that were not gonna take this shit no more....its funny that all these measures are against minorities and NO 1 SAYS SHIT....

btw: cruz is a coward who bows down 2 corporate interest NE ways so voting for him is like voting for arnold but with a brown face.

Nov 25, 2002
yeah i agree....Cruz is one of Davis's men...voting somone from the same camp aint gonna change shit....he is playin the race card...he knows latinos will vote for him based on his race...but fucc him too....ya think a latino wont fucc his own people over??? i dont trust any politicians brown blacc or white......

rilla

Sicc OG
May 17, 2003
ey, this is some cool shit, the type of shit i be on daily. nice thread. i can feel this shit here becuz i always try to understand why no one ever say shit about the shit this country put us through.people need to start standing up for theyself and they families becuz if we dont nobody will. good shit. i cant vote cuz ima felon and i got a couple of afterformers which i could get 10 to life just of that bullshit law itself. after former convictions are used alot here to give you alot of time. i know nigaz that did some small shit but fucced up again and had to go bacc in that kangaroo courtroom and ended up gettin wiped out on some bullshit strictly on the strength of having a bang of afc-eez. mothafucaz betta wake up and use they voices for more than just woofin a bunch of bullshit all the time cuz we in trouble forreal. 1 freexraidedlocfasho