3 most overrated from the south...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
locc covered the east and the west, and i'm back for the south, i personally think just about everyone from the south is overrated, they really dont have anything to contribute to hip hop(commercially anyways, but then again who really does now-a-days?), and most of they rappers is overrated anyways except outkast, goodie mob, and dead prez which is a mix of the south and brooklyn, but south non the less, but here's my 3...

LUDACRIS
LIL WAYNE
YOUNG BUCK

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
most of the mainstream stuff coming out of the south right now is overrated,its all just catchy hooks and dance beats,no content....

outkast...call me a hater or whatever,i dont give a shit...neither should you
anybody from cash money
ludacris and anybody asscociated with DTP

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I gotta disagree about Outkast Tragic, if anyone Outkast are some of the cats down south actually putting out original music

I would have to say the Ying Yang Twins, if they didn't have them hot Lil Jon beats they would be straight garbage cuz they can't rap at all

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mac Buddha is a moron....but yeah...David Banner overrated??? i respect your opinion, but anyone who does beats, raps, and is a fiGure in the community is underrated if anythinG....

Aug 9, 2002
I can tell none of yall even listen to southern rap, this topic should of been posted in tha southern siccness forum where folks that listen to it know who iz weak & who isnt. n e wayz, my 3 most overated out tha south...

mike jones
crunchy blac
baby-no skills what so ever...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
214Thug said:
I can tell none of yall even listen to southern rap, this topic should of been posted in tha southern siccness forum where folks that listen to it know who iz weak & who isnt. n e wayz, my 3 most overated out tha south...

mike jones
crunchy blac
baby-no skills what so ever...

you cant make that assumption...i got trae-losing composure and z-ro-the life of.. in my deck right now and judging by your sig obviously you think those cats are dope like i do...i just dont listen to the mainstream bullshit that comes out of the south