3 FREAKS VIDEO SHOOT PICS FEAT. KEAK N TURF TALK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
thats what the fuck is up
1.folks like Shadow hookin up with folks like Turf and Keak,shocked the hell out of me first time I heard he produced the track.
2.More videos bein made again,its just the beginning folks but TBIB is lookin more and more likely everyday

Aug 25, 2005
i'm glad they filming a video, but wish they woulda picked a better song...honestly the beat is kinda hoot, keak & turfy go hard on it but i aint really feelin the beat...

Oct 19, 2004
Moves are being made my peoples. The industry knows thre Bay is the next hot spot. Just like all them texas artist popped on the scene wit videos, the Bay is followin suit. Its only a matter of time.100

Apr 22, 2005
Doc Truth said:
lol foreal though dont act like you thought shadow was down with this type of hiphop.

I didnt act like I knew cuz I didnt know.But I DO listen to pretty much all aspects of this Bay rap.thats what I was sayin.Good to see 2 different styles collabin

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
scodylan said:
keak & turfy go hard on it but i aint really feelin the beat...
Me neither, the track is wack, but I guess a video is appropriate because it's one of only a few songs out of the bay that can rightfully incorporate some broads.

Oct 17, 2005
the director(s) of the video are the same crew behind the super hyphy video (the 2nd one). and by the looks of the production stills, they upped the budget and quality to 32mm instead of 16mm. which is somewhat of a broadcast standard for mtv/bet.