2Pac new ablum tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2006
yadaimhollaing said:
is that untouchable the name of that drunk freestyle?

edit

anyone heard when this is gonna be released
No, i heared the song a little time back it was or still is on www.mixfiend.com. Anyway most of these songs i got the original release from way back... This line up stinks . 50cent!?producing it.... It better be sounding good but yeah what is good, it aint never going to be sound good even if its just good... I even doubt its going to be sounding beter than the originals, but we will see eh.

Jan 19, 2003
www.soundclick.com
LaidBackLunatic said:
No, i heared the song a little time back it was or still is on www.mixfiend.com. Anyway most of these songs i got the original release from way back... This line up stinks . 50cent!?producing it.... It better be sounding good but yeah what is good, it aint never going to be sound good even if its just good... I even doubt its going to be sounding beter than the originals, but we will see eh.

have they ever sounded better the the og's.... these remixes have never been as good as the orginals, and never will

Aug 16, 2006
j$crILLa said:
have they ever sounded better the the og's.... these remixes have never been as good as the orginals, and never will
Who actualy produced these og's? Ur are they just the originals...? Im kinda confused on the OG shit becous i have some of the OG project mixtapes but they include originals as well or are the originals from the OG project actualy not originals...

MAVA said:
glad e-40, snoop & outlawz are on it
but the others
Ya damn right on that one bro..

Feb 8, 2003
sukakilla said:
PAC WOULD OF HATED 50 CENT... BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION ....CHECK OUT MYSPACE.COM/DOJACLICK

Thats all it is.. is your opinion. Cant nobody ever answer that due to the fact they dont know what went through Tupacs mind and plus he is passed on.

May 15, 2005
Lito you on it 100 with eminem staying away from the beats on the album bro. when i first heard the loyal to the game shit i was hurt to hear what happened to pacs shit. i use to have all the unreleased shit, so to hear how they made SLAPS into TRASH it had me fucked up for a min. death rows nu mix shit bodied all the recent pac shit by far. the live instruments on the re mixes go

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm suprised there's so many people on his album that he actually worked with before.....snoop, 40, outlaws, bone....but some collabos are just fucking disgusting.....chamillionaire? papoose? t.i.? I mean, I like those artists (well, 2 out of 3) but why be on a pac album? i think the cover of the next pac album should have everyone featured on the album and everyone responsible for the album all standing by pac's grave pissing on it.

Jun 22, 2002
his "post" albums make me wanna puke - why couldnt the OGs been released, cleaned up a bit and credit given where due. People dont even know 2pac - just this fake impression thats being given through his "new" music - lowers head

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
two reasons:

1. they can't clear the samples or at least that's what they say; I don't really believe that although I guess people who own the rights will want mad $ knowing it's for a 2Pac album; so it might be just maximizing profits by mixing some 2Pac vocals over some cheap ass beats and saving your money by not using the originals

2. they try to make it sound as new as possible so they can get the kids buying it; which is not only wrong but is straight criminal IMO; they are not only getting the original Pac's music fucked up this way but what is worse, these same kids will grow up thinking 2Pac made songs with 50 Cent and Obie Trice