25/8 (THE GROUP) LOOKING FOR HOT PRODUCTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Da homey Shae. I think you've only heard that one smooth beat that I've made, but I got heat on the production. All ya got to do is holla. Chalkline gots ya back.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Shea: We have staff producers at 80 West in Vallejo. Johnny Z, DJ Mark 7, Da Playboy Foundation, Indo, and Moe Moe are all staff producers who are available through our facilities. We provide quality and brand name producers/artists/engineers at an economical price and have package prices on albums. Hollar if you are interested.

So far Mac Dre, E-40, Miami, Baby Beesh, N2DEEP, Riderlife, 11/5, Herm, The Mossie, and others have utilized the studio for recording, mixing and production. Also the whole Velvetism album was recorded & mixed their if you want to swoop it for qualtiy check.

Either way, good luck with your project, it sounds heated.

Peace.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Moe: $250 for 8 hour blocks engineered by Johnny Z including CD of session or $35 an hour.

Beats are negotiable: Newer cats are $300 with recording and more established is $400 and up per track with recording.

Hollar doggie. You know Ill show you some love.