***21 GUN SALUTE***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
www.soundclick.com
LOKI 21 GUN SALUTE OUT NOW!!!

LOKI'S 21 GUN SALUTE IS HIS SECOND ALBUM, AND HE HAS GROWEN AS A RAPPER IF YOU ASK ME, HIS LYRICS ARE ON SIGHT AND MORE SMARTER, AND WISER, AND HE TELLS YOU WHAT THE FUCC IS UP
THE BEATS HAVE ALSO BEEN STEPPED UP THERE WORKED TO PERFECTION IF YOU ASK ME, THEY COME OFF GREAT
IF YOU AINT HERD THE ALBUM YET OR AINT HERD OF LOKI
I SUGGEST YOU GET ON IT!!!
THIS ALBUM IS NOT ONE TO MISS, IT HASNT LEFT MY PLAYER SINCE THA DAY IT CAME OUT

FOR MOR INFO ON LOKI, GO TO HIS FORUM ON EVILDOOINZ
http://evildooinz.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewforum.php?f=5

PEEP OUT HIS FIRST INTERVIEW FOR 21 GUNS SALUTE
http://www.westsiderap.com/interviews-loki.htm

THE ABLUM FEATURES: BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, ZAGG, CALICO, D-DUBB, MAE GEE, REDBONE, LOCO RICC

COPP IT YALL!!! - 2 deuces

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Cuz He Really Does Like Him.He Just Sweats His Nuts So Bad That He Wants To Talk Shit On Him So Nobody Will Realize That Hes Jockin The Nuts.Thats Just My Opinion And I Dont Think Im Alone.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Been Drinkin said:
Blah blah blah
Dude, every time you post, I hear the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher—

You have been outright dissin Loki since you came here. You’ve been callin him names since he called you out, and you showed your true colors.

You are bitch. And so is your make-believe homie.

You was always talkin how much tighter of a rapper you were than Loki. He called you out, issuing a Fight Club on the wax tip, your grabbed your little balls, tucked them the rest of the way tucked, and started running. Talkin about how he wasn't worth your efforts, etc.

And now, at every chance, you issue guerrilla warfare against him.

Stop throwing salt in the game. Drink a fourty, smoke a splith, chill the fuck out—

Aug 25, 2003
You know why I diss him because I can and there isnt a thing you crumb snatching peasents can do about it. To everyone who had something to say in this post about me haha your all mad about my opinion, so that makes you some bitches and once again there isnt a thing you can do to change the fact of the matter. Oh yeah Tyson P.O.D is lyrically raw unlike Loki so just you know Iam not a fake ass nigga Iam white.