2017 New Mixtapes and more

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
For most of 2017 Dy-verse Productions and other local artists and producers. Were in the studio creating brand new music for producers like Wu Tang 16bar,Sway Calloway, Dj Babu, The Alchemist and others. To get our Official Datpiff Mixxtapes and hear all the dope music. Visit
DjRipRidah's Profile @ DatPiff.com
Where you can download our Dyverse Mixxtape entitled “Exclusive Content Not for Resale Vol 1” along with an Teamback Mixxtape, and

Several Artist dropping there own mixtapes Including Dy-verse Productions own from San Mateo K-Rek “Raw” Mixxtape available to download on K-rek - K-rek Raw Mixtape - Stream & Download

K-rek Raw

Inline image

Also check out
Dy-verse Productions and Lex Luther Ent Presents Kozy aka CigarFace THE NEXT CHAPTER on K-rek - K-rek Raw Mixtape - Stream & Download

Kozy The Next Chapter

Inline image

Also Be on the look out for releases from Dre Dub,Pill Cosby, Roberto Sanchez,Various and More Exclusive To Datpiff and Dy-verse Productions

Djripridah’s Music Maddness is our Podcast dedicated to showcasing independent artists and producers from local labels and features drops
Please visit and download the latest episode of Music Maddness on PodOmatic

Each Week I update our EBay auctions on whitedawghle on eBay with the best deals. I will ship worldwide. Expanding Dy-verse music So don't forget Check out our current auction on https://m.ebay.com/itm/San-Mateo-65...-and-The-Levey-Vol-2/222736727696?_mwBanner=1

It’s For San Mateo's Dy-verse Productions CD’S

Dy-verse Productions Presents The Levey Vol 2- Features Bay Area Artists Including
Ripridah,Nitris 211, K-rek,Mateo Net,Raid, Menace,Cali Joe, Timmy Stone, D-rugz, Various Blend Dj Rasque, Rena, Coconut Lowc, LityaFiya, Gitcha, Mamu,2wice,Epacenter,Anti, Plan B, Yacob G ,Savage C, Young Star, Duece Vokz,Nams in Motion,Youg B,Dre Dub,Mista Piccett, Jay Luck,Rick Barwick

And

K-Rek No Roads Can Hold Me
K-rek aka Dj Tox from The Music Artists His First Solo Album which features Various Artists Coconut Locs, MDG, Gitcha, Kozy, Nitris 211 and Others.

In each auction I include
A Bonus Disc that features over 2hrs of New Music from Various Artists and Producers Rappers Emcees from Local Bay Area labels Dy-verse Productions, One World Inc 1981,Konquest Now,Lex Luther Ent, AGNB ENT.
You’ll get the unreleased albim
-“A Dy-verse Compilation” and pre releases of
-K-rek Keep Listening Vol 1
-Roberto Sanchez El Mistro Pourque
and a bunch of unheard music along with other promotional Dy-verse Productions Posters And Enabled Clothing Stickers
And other bonus

2018 is just around the corner. Be on the look out for brand new ALL LEGIT

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

Djripridah