2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2011
A's even going to make playoffs this year? I for sure thought they were Series bound but the Moral and Momentum seem gone. 16 games to go...

Hope we aren't facing Verlander (even though he might be headed for the bullpen) in a one game wild card playoff AGAIN! He's beat us 3 times 2006, 2012 & 2013

http://isportsweb.com/2014/09/11/oakland-beat-detroit-tigers-wild-card-game/

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2004
Cespedas IS the reason u guys are losing and why the offense is shutting down. He made everyone in the lineup better just by his PRESENCE in the lineup. Any of u guys denying it are delusional. HAHAHAHA

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Another dipshit that doesnt know what hes talking bout. "His presence" like hes a future hall of famer, as of right now hes far from it. Hes had a whopping 3 hits in the last 6 games with the Red Sox and hes the one thats protected in the lineup cuz hes batting behind David Ortiz.

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
non a's fans trying to say they called this they called that, cespedes cespedes cespedes.

this is a team sport. cespedes didnt carry the team. dude saved a few runs and potentially a few ball games for us, but didnt win games on his own.

a combination of simple explanations tell us why were losing. Cant score runs, just about everyone in the line-up is slumping. And the bullpen has been crapping.

The confusing part, the what the fuck is happening part, is why.

cespedes not being with the club, is not why. Clubhouse presence? dude can still barely speak english. but he must have been givin some big locker room speeches to make the team win.

yeah, right.:knockout:

Jun 30, 2004
Another dipshit ha! Even the espn baseball analysts have said the same thing i said. yea hes presence, he makes everybody better, he was put in between donaldson and moss and he made them better. He had that ability to get that big hit when u guys needed it. Look at the record whens hes not in the lineup as opposed to when hes in. Whatever, A's are choking and I'm loooving it.

BTW I thought the trade was 60-40, thinking it would help if that makes u guys feel any better.

Jan 18, 2006
We'e been kicked for a decade now lol a half a season of bad luck isn't shit
ya, yall know the feeling of high expections going into the playoffs when the Mariners got like 116 wins should of at least gotten to the world series. Yall had a much better run in the 90's except like 90/91. I remember the 1st time the A's made the playoffs in hella long in 2000, it seemed kind of unreal cuz the late 90's were pretty bad. Yall took our spot after that of coming up short lol. Yall should hate the Angels at least as much as us.

Last edited: