2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
It's pretty funny when opposing teams fans are trying to talk shit about the moves the A's made. Who you trying to convince us or yourselves. There gonna win the AL West that's all that matters. Anything can happen in the postseason. At least we have a gm that's trying. Probably sick of losing to better pitching as much as us fans are

Jan 18, 2006
Surprised at Verlanders shitty ERA. Hopefully that puta throws his arm out before the postseason lol. Its crazy how Chavez will be our 5th starter. Hes decent for sure. This the deepest rotation the A's have had since the late 80's

Apr 25, 2002
Regardless of his regular season ERA, I don't expect anything less than vintage Verlander in the playoffs.

Hopefully they can make a waiver wire trade for a middle infielder from the NL with Hammel... Pomeranz has given up 3 runs in 15 innings in his last 2 starts in Sacramento, I'm guessing he will rejoin the rotation soon and Chavez will go back to long relief.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just in time for the trade the A's are giving out Cespedes shirts on Saturday, lol
looks like i'm getting one anyway at tomorrows game
You think they're still gonna pass them out?

They should have people keep their ticket stubs to get something else at a later date or they should move up the Josh Donaldson t's for the 7th to Saturday's game. That shit would be retarded as fuck passing out 10,000 t-shirts for a player that don't play for them any more that isn't a legend or hall of famer.

Apr 25, 2002
You think they're still gonna pass them out?

They should have people keep their ticket stubs to get something else at a later date or they should move up the Josh Donaldson t's for the 7th to Saturday's game. That shit would be retarded as fuck passing out 10,000 t-shirts for a player that don't play for them any more that isn't a legend or hall of famer.
Someone I know said they got an email from the A's saying they're still giving them out.

I don't think teams ever cancel giveaways if they've been announced ahead of time... The Phillies gave away Hunter Pence bobbleheads almost a month after they traded him to the Giants.

Watch, you'll still see people wearing these shirts 10 years from now... I've seen more than one person at the Coliseum this year wearing Bobby Crosby t-shirts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Personally I think trading Ces for a rental was retarted.

Yes his play had been down, but I'm sure they could've gotten better for him.

Meanwhile 2nd is a non factor lol.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Surprised at Verlanders shitty ERA. Hopefully that puta throws his arm out before the postseason lol. Its crazy how Chavez will be our 5th starter. Hes decent for sure. This the deepest rotation the A's have had since the late 80's
Hammel is the 5th starter for now and Chavez is goin to the pen.

Apr 25, 2002
The way Slusser has been talking about Hammel it sounds like they already consider him a bust, Pomeranz has given up 3 runs in 15 innings in his last two rehab starts, he'll be an option for the rotation, too.