2014 funny threads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Feb 11, 2006
^who's tits are those?
been meeting up with this girl for a few weeks...we drink, we kick it ....we fucked a few times now....tonight ...found out she was married ....says and obviously she isnt happy in her situation because her man wasnt paying her any attention..rather play COD ...first i heard of her man was tonight...when he happened to call her asking her whereabouts ...she always told me she was single .....i guess im just venting..since i know the right response is to just drop her and move on and be lucky nobody was injured in the process ...hella cool girl ..we got along on every level...honestly i cant recall the last female i've ever met that intrigued me on any level other than sexual...my luck i suppose...

what would ya'll do out of curiosity...would you pursue or move on?

Feb 11, 2006
lmaooooooooooooooooo that shit is beyond funny
to clarify ...havent fucked yet ...just started talking to her a few nights ago...we talk about all sorts of shit...real shit...like i said ..havent really met too many that can keep my interest level other than sexually of course....but i do trip out on the fact she is married and she does have kids

to be absolutely clear..im not looking to get involved with her on that "dating" level ...just fucking once in awhile...she has told me that also ...so we are on the same page in that aspect...she could be lying though..

personally, i try not to fuck around with married chicks...seems like some bad karma shit ...

i was more interested on the siccness brehs views on this topic

are her marriage issues my problem or will they become my problem lol

another concerning question went off in my head...was what if dude happened to find out and to save her marriage/life ...she said she was attacked and raped etc..that thought keeps going through my head..broads can be quite scandalous ...so i might have just answered my own question...but im still interested in anyones take on it ...pics will be soon btw ...