2013 Kansas City Royals

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Forgot to make a thread about my squad this year.....

New Starting pitching

Shields, Santana, Davis, Guthrie, Mendoza

Solid Defense to back

We should be sitting at 5-2 right now, but Holland blew a save....

so we are currently 4-3.

LETS GO ROYALS!!!!

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Mar 24, 2006
Lets come back to this thread in June and see where we are then JL.

We both know our beloved Royals always suck it up in April and May. Then they turn it on a lil bit at the end of the season.

Could this be the year we're still in the division hunt throughout April and May? Possibly.

Props: JLMACN

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Royals have a lot to prove. Only they could lose a game by being up 3 to 1, walking 3 batters and then giving up a bases-clearing, walk off double. and they almost lost the game that Country Breakfast had 7 RBI's. I wonder how many grand slams have been reviewed and overturned, if any, since they started reviewing home run calls. I'm pulling for them though, and their starting pitching is looking pretty good. Guthrie had a big strike out game, right? like 9 k's? and Ervin Santana has looked pretty good too.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Guthrie got another win last night and he didn't have his best stuff on the hill.

Our offense is coming along and Alex Gordon is leading the charge. He is really starting to look like the stud many thought he was going to be.

We are in 1st place in AL Central. Let's hope they can stay above .500 for a while.

Mar 24, 2006
When will we ever find a pure power hitter?

There are tons of home runs being hit this season and the Royals are yet again near the bottom of the MLB in that category.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I know.

Hosmer and Moose are just not living up to their billing and it is frustrating as hell.

Although, neither did Gordon but now look at him!

To me, Moose looks more comfortable at the plate that Hosmer. Moose takes better swings and Hosmer just hasn't completely adjusted yet.

It's frustrating because Billy Butler is our "power hitter" and now they pitch around him

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My Royals take 1 from the Tigers in a series of 2 (1st game was PPO).

We are not 11-8 and STILL IN FIRST PLACE!!!

I will be out at the K the weekend to root my squad on!

They deserve all the fan support.

Gordon is fucking beasting right now, looking like the stud he was projected to be. Hosmer looks like he is turning the corner! Has a couple extra base hits the last couple of games. And our pitching is our strength!

LETS GO ROYALS!!

Mar 24, 2006
Gordon definitely put a charge into that ball yesterday. Its amazing how he hit it 443 feet while following through with one arm too.

Once Moose gets goin'. WATCH OUT.

Apr 25, 2002
I wish the Royals good luck as long as you ain't playing my Giants. I know you've had a rough decade or so. It sounds like management has really put you in a possession to play money ball the same way the A's do, and you have plenty of talent to succeed.

The big leagues are tough though, there's so many damn games anything can happen. We were on the periphery for years and all the sudden we're winning championships. I know in my day we've had better Giants teams than the 2010 and 2012 teams, but that the way baseball go as Ron Washington say.