2013 Kansas City Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Lol at any SD fan talkin about beating the best defense in the league WITHOUT Hali and Houston!!!

Game would have been very different had those 2 been there!

Good game though! I was there And it was cold as fuck!!

At least Donkeys lost!

you mean like the previous week?? shit week before that even for that matter. hali and houston have been medicore past few weeks.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Lol at any SD fan talking about beating the best defense in the league WITHOUT Hali and Houston!!!

Game would have been very different had those 2 been there!
i didn't see any charger fan on here talk about beating "the best" defense in the league. as far as it being a very different game with hali and Houston in there, might have been, might have not. neither was doing anything and yes i know hali got hurt early. as a charger fan i could've easily said this game would've been a lot different if we didn't have 4th and 5th stringers playing on the offensive line. if we didn't have our 3rd and 4th stringers starting a receiver. If we didn't have guys we signed off the street playing both outside linebacker positions. Chiefs fans might want to focus on that instead of saying the game would've been different with two players in there. your secondary got owned by a rookie receiver, Rivers got sacked just once all while having our rookie right tackle playing left tackle and a bunch of scrubs on the right side of the line.

i did however read a chiefs fan on here saying the offense showed up, i would take caution in believing that. you guys played the worst defense in the league, might all be smoke and mirrors

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Come on .....Rivers had a great game but it was because he has at most times 4 seconds or more to throw. The 1 sack from Eric Berry ha to be like 6-7 seconds of time! All I'm saying is that mannings game plan was on average 2.5 second throws.....Rivers has going through all his reads. He was constantly at 3.5-4 second drop backs!!

It would have been different.

Thascary1 you know it's true too. You know football well enough to know it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
http://www.buzzfeed.com/erikmalinowski/police-investigating-homicide-in-arrowhead-stadium-parking-l

Police Investigating Homicide In Arrowhead Stadium Parking Lot

A man in his 20s died after a parking lot scuffle during today’s Broncos-Chiefs game. Two suspects are in custody.

Two people are in police custody after an apparent robbery turned deadly during the Chiefs-Broncos game this afternoon. The death of the man came on the one-year anniversary of the day Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher murdered the mother of his young daughter and then drove to the Chiefs’ team parking lot — a short walk from the scene of today’s death — and killed himself in front of witnesses.

KCPD chief Darryl Forte first tweeted the news at 7:06 pm local time, around 20 minutes after the game ended.

Sources told KCTV that the death may have occurred as a result of a robbery caught in the act:

Police sources tell KCTV5 that a man and his son had gone to their Jeep during the game. When they arrived, they found a man who they say they didn’t know sitting inside the SUV. Detectives are working to determine whether the man had broken into the vehicle or was mistakenly in the wrong vehicle.

A fight then broke out among the three men. The man who was found in the Jeep collapsed and was rushed to the hospital, where he would die. The man was described as in his mid 20s.

Officers said they aren’t aware of any other break-ins at Arrowhead on Sunday.

Kansas City police Officer Darrin Snapp said an autopsy will be crucial to understanding the potential crime since the man wasn’t stabbed or shot. Hospital officials didn’t find signs of a significant struggle on his body.

“The main thing we’re trying to figure out now is exactly how this person died. The hospital says there’s no obvious signs of how he passed away, so we’re still waiting on that. We’re going to investigate it as a homicide until we find out exactly how the person died,” Snapp said.

Two suspects are in custody, and their identities have not been disclosed.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
slightly different report

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- One person was dead and three people taken into custody after an altercation Sunday in the parking lot of Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs were inside playing the Denver Broncos.

Kansas City Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp told NFL Media's Steve Cyphers that the incident was being treated as a homicide but that no arrests had been made.

"... An individual ... came back to his car, saw someone in his car who did not belong," Snapp said. "A struggle ensued between the two and that's when the person collapsed -- the person that was in the car collapsed. ... We don't know exactly how the person passed away.

"We talked to the doctors, there was no obvious sign of how he passed away -- if he had some kind of medical condition that caused his death, but we do know there was a disturbance between two people," Snapp continued. "One of them is deceased, so we are investigating it as a homicide until we hear differently.

The victim, a man in his 20s, was found lying unconscious on the pavement, Snapp said. Paramedics began administering first aid before the man was transported to the hospital, where he died. His name was not immediately released.

Snapp said police were speaking to several witnesses after Sunday's incident, and that three people had been taken to the Kansas City Police Department's headquarters for questioning.

"We've got three people that we're talking to," Snapp said. "They're just persons of interest. They're being very cooperative. Everyone that was here that we believe was involved is still at the scene. ... As far as suspects, we're not calling anyone a suspect until we determine exactly how this person died.

Chiefs spokesman Ted Crews told NFL Media's Albert Breer, "We're aware of it, but at this point it's a police investigation."

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I concede to the Broncos.....

They own the division once again. I really hope that we find receivers this off season or through the draft! We also need a free safety who has better instinct to help out our DB's.

Decker just had a field day on Cooper. Although Cooper did get a INT.
It was nice to see Kniles David show up finally! The kid has a future if he can keep it up.

Very frustrating obviously to see my Chiefs lose again with such a big lead and all the momentum!
Alex Smith is NOT the problem. This guy competed very well against 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league this year. He had a terrible INT yesterday to begin but he can't throw the ball and catch it too.

Im still rooting for my Chiefs to finish the season well, and make a little noise into the playoffs!

CHIEFS!

Mar 16, 2005
I concede to the Broncos.....

They own the division once again. I really hope that we find receivers this off season or through the draft! We also need a free safety who has better instinct to help out our DB's.

Decker just had a field day on Cooper. Although Cooper did get a INT.
It was nice to see Kniles David show up finally! The kid has a future if he can keep it up.

Very frustrating obviously to see my Chiefs lose again with such a big lead and all the momentum!
Alex Smith is NOT the problem. This guy competed very well against 2 of the top 5 QBs in the league this year. He had a terrible INT yesterday to begin but he can't throw the ball and catch it too.

Im still rooting for my Chiefs to finish the season well, and make a little noise into the playoffs!

CHIEFS!
I gave smith his props after last game vs denver. His wr's do not give him any help at all