• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2004
www.flaremedia.com
How can you peeps be so sure 2 say NO about it?

I mean look all the crazy shit tahts goin on the world, shit has never been this crazy with all the damn tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis tearing the place apart, and then possibility of our 1st black president, and then the Ozone fuckin up, I mean step outside of your negative ass "i know it all" mindframes and take a close look at all the bullshit goin on, KEEP IN MIND that I'm drunk as fuck lol so take it easy on me

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
cause nothing is gonna happen,

if professionals that study the bible for years cant get the day right, why would you?

its ridiculous, its just a fancy hyped up number, the bible isnt a math book

it doesnt work like that, you dont add up jesus's age and the year he died and come up with some random conclusion of when he's coming back then get worried about it

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
How can you peeps be so sure 2 say NO about it?

I mean look all the crazy shit tahts goin on the world, shit has never been this crazy with all the damn tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis tearing the place apart, and then possibility of our 1st black president, and then the Ozone fuckin up, I mean step outside of your negative ass "i know it all" mindframes and take a close look at all the bullshit goin on, KEEP IN MIND that I'm drunk as fuck lol so take it easy on me
WPS

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
it means you gotta step your siccness game up

also look on the bright side if the world end in 4 years or so you can say "i told yall so"

Jan 16, 2004
www.flaremedia.com
i aint sayin "Hey guess what, get ready 2 die 4 years from now Bitches!"

Just tryna make a serious, intelligent discussion about this topic because thats what the Open Forum is all about aint it? Talkin bout random shit goin on in this fucked up world right?

could give a fuck less about bein seen as a cornball or not HA HA HA