2012...What do you think is happening?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I've been researching this issue and want to know what you feel is happening on this Earth. Plus what you think is gonna happen Dec. 21, 2012???

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Look at all the shit in the Middle East /

Shits bout to hit the fan - oil / gas is super high / no jobs / Extreme winter all over the USA @ least .

Earthquakes in Haiti in 2010 & this one last week in New Zealand - Yeah Im convinced shits bout to get real serious soon .......

Time to exercise our right to bear arms .

Mar 22, 2007
LMMFAO!!!!!!!! U FUCKIN TROLLS!!!!!!! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! They just recently stated that the "Myan Calendar" may have been misread!!!! FAGS! I bet when the Y2K frenzy hit, u went n stocked up on water and sardines huh!!!!

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
LMMFAO!!!!!!!! U FUCKIN TROLLS!!!!!!! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! They just recently stated that the "Myan Calendar" may have been misread!!!! FAGS! I bet when the Y2K frenzy hit, u went n stocked up on water and sardines huh!!!!
They just recently stated the Mayan Calendar, NOT! People have known about the Mayan Calendar for hundreds of years. It became more of something to talk about and look into because the time is almost here. Misread, more like misbelief! No I didnt stock up on food and water, what I did do is learn as much as I can. Now I know more than YOU will ever imagine. Months from now you will look like the one with shit on your face.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Ask a more specific question so I can simply answer it. 2012..Everyone who is alive will survive to the next age, the Age of Aquarius.