2012 fantasy football roster discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
So ur the reason connar barf didnt get me any points this week. I lost by less than 10 pts. I am heated, im out a G now. I had a badass team too. Shoulda started beanie over jacquizz this week, i cant stand inconsistency!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'm pretty bummed I got knocked out of the playoffs. I had the best team by far in a 14 team league. D Thomas R Wayne and D Martin combined for 3 points. Fuckers. Oh well atleast the Packers won.

Mar 24, 2006
So ur the reason connar barf didnt get me any points this week. I lost by less than 10 pts. I am heated, im out a G now. I had a badass team too. Shoulda started beanie over jacquizz this week, i cant stand inconsistency!
I can't stand it when one of your most reliable players throughout the season lays an egg when you need them the most....Ray Rice im talkin' to you.

If Rice would have gotten a measly 6 more points and Barth a paltry 5 atleast...I would have won too. Fantasy football playoffs for ya.

Atleast I wasn't like this one dude in my league....dude was 12-1 entering the playoffs and that first matchup he got shellacked and scored the lowest points he's scored all season. This same scenario has happened to me before too, so I can understand his pain. lol

Sep 24, 2006
Championship week need advice
Can play 3 WR's
Andre Johnson Vs Min
Brandon Marshall A @Ari
T.Y. Hilton K @K.C.
Danario Alexander @NYJ
Lance Moore @DAL

Can play 2 RB's
Adrian Peterson @Hou
Reggie Bush VS BUF
Mikel Leshoure VS ATL
Vick Ballard @KC

Im Thinking Peterson and Bush @ RB and Johnson, Marshall, and Hilton at WR. What do you all think? Winner Gets $100 and loser gets $60

May 3, 2002
I played in the super bowl and had the best team all year long with Peterson and Foster leading the way. Although they laid eggs last week I still had a good game thanks to Dez Bryant, but the end was back and forth as the games were ending....Dude had a one point lead and he only had Baltimore D playing and I had Chicago D in the final minutes....Chicago got a int and I took the lead by one, then the giants scored their 2nd TD so he lost 5 points so I was up by 6, then the fuckin Cardinals decided to block Chicago's kick in the final minute or so and score a TD, giving them 13 points which deducted 8 points from my Bears D causing me to lose by 2 points all in the final minute of the game, missing out on $400 extra dollas.

Feb 14, 2004
I got put out in the semi finals, fuck fantasy football. I had the best team all season and lose to someone who barely hit .500