2011 Pro Bowl Rosters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lol @ this and the people who propped him. he played only 9 games and is tied for 2nd in the league with Picks. he also got a force fumble and 35 tackles while playing FS most the time. there is absolutely no1 in the AFC that deserves it more and has been playing better than him since he's been back besides Troy Polimalu. lol @ saying it's a popularity contest when one of the best Safeties who is playing lights out makes it in lol
I hear what your saying and I'm a fan of Ed Reed but this is outta hand...While he did get down those 9 weeks....These cats are also making it happen at the FS position also....

Michael Griffin...103 total tackles 4 ints and 2 FF....

Pat Chung.....94 total tackles 3 ints....1 TD...

Eric Berry....85 total tackles....4 ints...1 TD...1 FF.....

Nov 7, 2006
I hear what your saying and I'm a fan of Ed Reed but this is outta hand...While he did get down those 9 weeks....These cats are also making it happen at the FS position also....

Michael Griffin...103 total tackles 4 ints and 2 FF....

Pat Chung.....94 total tackles 3 ints....1 TD...

Eric Berry....85 total tackles....4 ints...1 TD...1 FF.....
oh hell yeah man. im not saying these dudes dont deserve the spot i just feel that ed reed is the 2nd best safety in the league as of right now. he's been playing lights out that doesnt even compare to most besides Troy Polimalu. look if he didnt get it i wouldnt be sitting here complaining, the fact to say it's a popularity contest when he is infact doing BIG things is just stupid IMO. afc got some good defensive backs this year, it was bound to happen that some good players would get snubbed.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Making the Pro Bowl isn't saying the 'best of the best' is playing.....

it's a popularity contest. even the players know it thats why they don't show up half the time....

Most these guys won't even play....

Apr 2, 2010
he had some costly drops and fumbles though. that shit he pulled in jacksonville isnt very pro bowl worthy.
Mariani has the same amount of fumbles as Ford, the reason why he is in the pro bowl and Ford isn't is because he did everything near the begining to middle of the season, so as soon as the pro bowl ballots started his spot was already solidified.