2011 Annual Steelers Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Here we go again!

On paper, the Steelers are loaded. Nothing's for certain in the NFL, anyone could go down on any play, but it's hard not to be excited this year..

The WR core, Ben, Polamalu just re-upped for 4 more years, Pouncey, Timmons looks poised to dominate and the list goes on..

I'm just happy football's back. Let's go Steelers!!

May 6, 2009
Here we go again!

On paper, the Steelers are loaded. Nothing's for certain in the NFL, anyone could go down on any play, but it's hard not to be excited this year..

The WR core, Ben, Polamalu just re-upped for 4 more years, Pouncey, Timmons looks poised to dominate and the list goes on..

I'm just happy football's back. Let's go Steelers!!
The AFC is stacked! So many good teams. Steelers, Patriots, Jets, Ravens, Chargers, and Colts (not anymore with Peyton out though). Tough conference.

May 6, 2009
Don't forget Texans tbh

I would be suprised if they didn't win the division this year.
That's true, they're a much better team then what their record was last year. I was just talking top tier teams. I mean shit, you also have the Chiefs and Raiders who are getting better and if they were in the NFC, would do damage.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
NFC is just as stacked as the AFC. Philly NO GB Atlanta can match up with the 4 best in the afc easy. then you have up and comers like tampa detroit chicago dallas and giants. NFC aint no punks either.

Jan 12, 2006
That's true, they're a much better team then what their record was last year. I was just talking top tier teams. I mean shit, you also have the Chiefs and Raiders who are getting better and if they were in the NFC, would do damage.
Lol are you trying to insinuate that the afc is better then the NFC?

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
That's not what I was insinuating, but if you want my honest opinion, yes, I think the AFC is a tougher conference than the NFC.
Now that we're halfway through the season I'm not sure. There only seem to be a couple teams that are well-rounded in either conference..

In the NFC, the Packers and Saints look good. Other than Suh, I'm not sold on the Lions and haven't seen the 9ers play this year..

All I know is it's Ravens week and the winner will be in good position to take the AFC North..

May 6, 2009
Now that we're halfway through the season I'm not sure. There only seem to be a couple teams that are well-rounded in either conference..

In the NFC, the Packers and Saints look good. Other than Suh, I'm not sold on the Lions and haven't seen the 9ers play this year..

All I know is it's Ravens week and the winner will be in good position to take the AFC North..
Yeah I feel the same way about the Lions. I also think the Bills will start losing some games too. To me, looks like it's gonna be Patriots vs Packers in the Super Bowl. Or maybe even the Steelers again.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

9ers gonna mop up the stealers on dec 19th

Jun 18, 2005
We'll see. It'll be my first time at Candlestick. Hopefully I don't get any wine or cheese thrown on me..
Vamps thought U knew that after so many losing seasons We don't Fux w/ wine & cheese. Moved down to 40's and Hard Liqou' and unfortunately shootings/ass whoopings................ We'll C who is the Top "D" in that game that's for sure................

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
how long you gonna be out here vamps? i got season tix so ill be at the game... you bringin Leader?
Sup Cut Throat? I'll be in the city that weekend and flying out Tuesday. And Leader's not coming..

Vamps thought U knew that after so many losing seasons We don't Fux w/ wine & cheese. Moved down to 40's and Hard Liqou' and unfortunately shootings/ass whoopings................ We'll C who is the Top "D" in that game that's for sure................
So a bald Steelers fan from LA's probably not gonna go over too well then huh?

Fill me in on the 9ers though. Like I said, I haven't seen them play this year. How is Alex Smith playing? Is Gore banged up at all? Why are the 9ers playing so well?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Niners have the #1 Defense, alex smith has only 2 picks this year, Gore is beastly, and is doing good #s with 8 or more stacked in the box. Our Run Defense is super dominant. We have hurt 4 of the opponents starting running backs(Felix Jones, Legarette Blount, Montario Hardesty and Jahvid Best), broken romos ribs. We are playin real smash mouth football, and beating up on everybody.

so far we are looking comparable to the 2000 ravens....

oh and Navarro Bowman is looking like a Patrick Willis clone, has better #s than willis, and willis is still super beastly, Aldon Smith is dominating, Justin Smith has the most QB hits/sacks out of any1 in the league (jared allen is a close 2nd). Carlos Rogers is a huge upgrade over Nate Clements. check the #s of the team and the stats, no 100 yard rusher allowed in 29 games. Harbaugh is a fuckin genius

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
my son loves the steelers.... I dont know how it happened... He was like 8 years old and watched a game and ever since he been a die hard.... And his second team is the eagles..... niners or like 3rd or 4th on his list....

I said it was cool go ahead and be a steeler fan.... But if you ever in your life become ANYTHING but a SF Giants fan in baseball ill punch you like a grown man!!!!!

(i know... cool story breh) lol