2010 Mexie Nomitation Thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Once again the time is upon us! Starting later this month HAD and I will be hosting the annual MEXIE awards. Now, I wasn't as big a presence on the siccness this year as I was last year (I basically was over loaded with work for close to 6 months) so I missed a lot of the funnier shit that happened.

So I'm asking for help. What can you do? Did you have a favorite thread? A person you think should be nominated for a MEXIE? Were you mad that you didn't get a MEXIE last year? Well, start posting nominations either in this thread or PM me, who you think wasn't a complete fag bag this year.

Nov 5, 2004
ItalianStallion - artist of the year (draw Bay rappers thread)

Fillyacup - propper of the millenium

rossiebreath - most underrated funny poster. Talking about snorting coke and getting hookers in the Friday Night Postwhores thread, for example.

more to come...

Feb 9, 2003
ez-roo siccness mvp
that's gonna be hard to convince me of.

as much as i want to forcibly insert my penis in the bitch, I think emma and her exposing motherfuckers is a bit higher on the mvp of 2010 list. although she might have some very tough competition.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Fillyacup - Propper of the millenium

D-Rose - Best weekend thread , & punk rock girl poster .

Dana Dane - Most likely to get hit on / Best Cook ( Holiday Pics Slap )

Gemini - Homeboy rap's best public speaker

Big Shea - Enforcer of the decade ???? 1 % patch will be presented .

Mr. Illmmanered - Siccness business man of the year ?????? A Gun Shop & Apt. 3 / DNA - Shit thats boss shit .

FUBU MANE LE FLARE - Fubu lifetime achievement award .

Dirt E. Needles - Best Thread / Detox

More to come .............