• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
'08 was dope in terms of my drug-use and partying.

I'm looking for one more good year of that before I 'grow-up'. ;]

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm glad this last year is over. It was brutal. The best thing that happened to me was someone came back that I missed and I got a radar detector. lol

Mar 12, 2006
08 was dope.. basically nothing but good memories..

09 is going to be a year of change in my life though, shits gonna be getting crazy in the next 6 months..

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
08 started off half-way between good and got worse in the middle but on the flip gave nothing but good memories when it came to the other half in my life.

09 will be a year of progress, change and a higher consumption of ass and titties

Aug 31, 2005
2008 started pretty shitty for me, ended a 7 year relationship literally days before new years....but i made up for it in getting laid more then basically any of those 7 years prior

all while gaining weight like crazy due to medication

i also spent 4 months trying to get a great job, only to quit it 3 months later because i hated it with a passion

year ended with me meeting what may be the love of my life, 4 months and going, there is definitely a good feeling going on with this one

2009 I will...

1. successfully launch a new business venture in early feb, which if previous business relations with my partner are any indication should let me take home $2-3k a month by mid summer even with the economy in the shiter, for about an hour worth of work a day...literally making money in my sleep

2. go back to school and get my associate degree in arts (after a 6 year hiatus), only need 4 classes, and start working on some IT certifications

3. lose an epic amount of weight

4. make atleast 4 trips to nashville, 1 trip to tampa, 1 trip to seattle, and maybe 1 to cali

Mar 13, 2006
Going to go see my first Tech N9ne concert of the year this Sat in Fort Collins, and just saw him in November at the Fillmore in Denver.

Oct 16, 2006
2009 has started also quite shit for me as well, feel like I am in a rutt and extremely tired of doing the same monotonous shit all the time.. I am hoping I can use this year as a type of self progression.. I am coming out of my comfort zone for my first holiday by myself in the next three months to head to WrestleMania as some of you are aware.. I just hope my ambition and not my lack of motivation guides me this year.. fingers crossed.

ECF'NW.