2008 MLB PLAYOFFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I GOT...

AL:

ANGELS OVER THE RED SOX

RAYS OVER THE WHITE SOX OR TWINS

EVENTUALLY IN A HARD FOUGHT SERIES ANGELS OVER TAMPA BAY.

NL:

I GOT PHILLIES OVER THE BREWERS

I GOT THE CUBS OVER DODGERS

AND I SAY THE PHILLIES OVER THE CUBS TO HEAD INTO THE WORLD SERIES.

ANGELS VS PHILLIES.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Cubs over Dodgers
Brewers over Phillies
Minnesota/Chicago over Tampa
Boston over Los Angelos

Cubs over Brewers
Boston over Minnesota/Chicago

Cubs over Boston

Got Em!!!

Dec 28, 2004
I have a feeling the Dodgers gonna beat the Cubs. Not cuz i'm a big Dodger fan...last time the Dodgers went, I knew they wouldn't do shit. Cubs are a better all around team, I'll give em that......but all the pressure is on them. Dodgers are supose to lose. That being said....i just get the feeling that the cubs season will come to an end this weekend.

& No I ain't on some fuck the Cubs this the dodgers bullshit......

over in the American League, again...the Angels are the best all around team, but I just don't see them beating the Red Sox & winning it all....don't know why. Personally I hate the Angels cuz i'm a big Dodger fan.....but their team is really good, with Hunter, Teixera, Vlad, good pitching staff.....but I don't know, usually the stacked teams do so great during the regular season & in the playoffs some team comes outta nowhere to smash everybody.

Favorites obviously: Cubs, Angels/Boston

Look out for: Dodgers, Rays

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I have a feeling the Dodgers gonna beat the Cubs. Not cuz i'm a big Dodger fan...last time the Dodgers went, I knew they wouldn't do shit. Cubs are a better all around team, I'll give em that......but all the pressure is on them. Dodgers are supose to lose. That being said....i just get the feeling that the cubs season will come to an end this weekend.

& No I ain't on some fuck the Cubs this the dodgers bullshit......

over in the American League, again...the Angels are the best all around team, but I just don't see them beating the Red Sox & winning it all....don't know why. Personally I hate the Angels cuz i'm a big Dodger fan.....but their team is really good, with Hunter, Teixera, Vlad, good pitching staff.....but I don't know, usually the stacked teams do so great during the regular season & in the playoffs some team comes outta nowhere to smash everybody.

Favorites obviously: Cubs, Angels/Boston

Look out for: Dodgers, Rays

RAYS ARE DANGEROUS AND SO IS MILWAUKEE. CAUSE THEIR HUNGRY

WITH MANNY NOW WITH THE DODGERS AND THE ANGELS HAVING HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE PLUS WITH TEIXERA AND HUNTER IN THE LINEUP. I THINK THEY GOT BOSTON THIS TIME.

IF THE DODGERS CAN GET PAST THE CUBS, I THINK THEY CAN TEAR SOME SHIT UP.

Sep 25, 2005
ANGELS VS RED SOX (RED SOX, UNTIL ANGELS SHOW THEY CAN BEAT THEM IN PLAYOFFS) WINNER OF THIS SERIES GOES TO WORLD SERIES

RAYS VS WHITE SOX (WHITE SOX--TOO MUCH EXPERIENCE)

NL

BREWERS VS PHILLIES (TOSS UP, PHILLIES)

DODGERS VS CUBS (DODGERS--HUGE UPGRADE WITH MANNY AND FURCAL) WINNER OF THIS SERIES GOES TO WORLD SERIES

Dec 28, 2004
Furcal is a stud.....but can he hit right now? I didn't catch the last series against the giants......I saw his first at bat, coming back from his injury & he struck out....I hope he can hit

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
dodgers over cubs eventhough everyone dont see l.a upset chicago........

Manny Ramirez is going to individually rip out the heart of every Cubs fan as he leads to Dodgers to the NLCS.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO WATCH THE PLAYOFF GAMES ONLINE?...HOOK IT UP...

OH AND I JUST CHECKED,..DODGERS UP ON THE CUBBIES RIGHT NOW IN THE 7TH OR 8TH!...AND THE PHILS LOST GAME ONE TO THE BREWERS!.....INTERESTING SO FAR!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^...yea ur rite,..my bad.....but yea the quality is aight but beggers cant be choosers homie,..any quality is better then no quality at all,lol....thanks cud!!