2004 draft

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
can ene 1 upload the 2004 draft? i would like to no,the other qb's drafted b4 alex smith. i think the niners blew it by drafting these kid. 1:he doesn't fit there offenense,he came outta utah witch played in a shotgun offense.2: they say he is hella smart iQ wise. but shit football wise the dude the dude makes stuipd azz descions.so football hes dumb azz fuck. plus he wus 2 damn young. ithink they should drafted a wr. n waited 4 a vince young,are brady quinn. whut do ya'll think?

Aug 7, 2003
dont know for sure the order but the first 2.

Alex Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Tavaris Jackson
Jason Campbell

btw Alex Smith came out in 2005. did you want to know who came out in the draft before him (2004) or after him (2006) or the year he was drafted (2005)?

Apr 25, 2002
can ene 1 upload the 2004 draft? i would like to no,the other qb's drafted b4 alex smith. i think the niners blew it by drafting these kid. 1:he doesn't fit there offenense,he came outta utah witch played in a shotgun offense.2: they say he is hella smart iQ wise. but shit football wise the dude the dude makes stuipd azz descions.so football hes dumb azz fuck. plus he wus 2 damn young. ithink they should drafted a wr. n waited 4 a vince young,are brady quinn. whut do ya'll think?

I think you need to go back to school. That shit is borderline in need of a translator.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Your a dumbass for one because it was the 2005 draft that he was drafted in.

And he was the best QB because the draft was so weak at that position.

Nolan made two of his biggest errors to start off his head coaching career, this and Jonas Jennings.