20 powerful photos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
^^are you high?? maybe like two or 3 nice teh teh's, the rest are stinkers. your trippin mayne!
Dude you posted some bammer garbage. No one wants to see those fat fucks with their stretch marks and hairy ass pussies.
Fat bitches need love too, I like some of my women a lil chubby but not too fat, I aint fuckin with no anorexic bitches.

I'm sure you guys fuck top dime pieces 100% of the time.

better look at my tracc record on here, breh
I'm impressed with your siccness cred, it's so cool that you are one of the hardcore dudes on here that nobody dares to fuck with.....Is it helping you with your street cred and paying bills and putting food on the table?. GTFOH.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Fat bitches need love too, I like some of my women a lil chubby but not too fat, I aint fuckin with no anorexic bitches.

I'm sure you guys fuck top dime pieces 100% of the time.

I'm impressed with your siccness cred, it's so cool that you are one of the hardcore dudes on here that nobody dares to fuck with.....Is it helping you with your street cred and paying bills and putting food on the table?. GTFOH.
i love chuby bitches they sexy
im witchu on this one bra