2 weird things that caught my attention

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
lol.. heres something thats wierd, i made a post earlier about my necronomicon having an RFID in it... i went back today to the book shop to find one copy left sitting right next to the door, sitting on top of a stack of books.. and now i click about the manuscript and my browser automatically scrolls down to this section in wikipedia..

The dangerous grimoire called the Necronomicon appears in H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos fantasy. While Lovecraft likely created the Necronomicon without knowledge of the Voynich manuscript, Colin Wilson published a short story in 1969 called "The Return of the Lloigor", in Arkham House's Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos, wherein a character discovers that the Voynich manuscript is an incomplete copy of the grimoire. Since then, the fictional Necronomicon has been repeatedly identified with this real mystery by other authors.
but anyway, that shit is interesting.. it just goes to show you that we know very little about our past if theres a whole language out there that we have no idea about..