2 Tech N9ne tracks on the GTA4 Soundtrack.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
funny fats, getting banned from other boards makes you think you actually fit in here? been around here for years before you even considered it, so please, continue on your merry way
Lolz. Banned from where exactly? I'm sure you don't mean SFU, as I still post there daily. Do you mean PT? If I remember correctly, you were also banned from there for the same reasons I was. Pot...I'd like for you to meet kettle.

And congratulations for posting on this message board before me, your not the first and wont be the last. For someone who has been around here for so long, I figured you wouldn't want to post information without finding out the truth behind it first. Now run along, and play with your juggalo friends now.

Nov 14, 2002
Lolz. Banned from where exactly? I'm sure you don't mean SFU, as I still post there daily. Do you mean PT? If I remember correctly, you were also banned from there for the same reasons I was. Pot...I'd like for you to meet kettle.
You're both fuckin' lamers.

"Hey man, you got banned from YMCA and I still post on the AARP board on the daily".

Get a fuckin' life.

Maybe the reason you both get booted is because you follow the wrong people around running your mouth like little bitches, talkin' shit you don't know a fuckin' thing about. That usually goes over really well.

Sep 4, 2006
You're both fuckin' lamers.

"Hey man, you got banned from YMCA and I still post on the AARP board on the daily".

Get a fuckin' life.

Maybe the reason you both get booted is because you follow the wrong people around running your mouth like little bitches, talkin' shit you don't know a fuckin' thing about. That usually goes over really well.
Actually...no. He got banned for ripping people off, as did I.

Nov 6, 2005
Shit while were on that game, why dont we kill the fat guy who sat in his basement long enough to put together a false track list to get a rise out of people that he wont see and or ever know happened. Internet junkies never cease to amaze me.

Nov 14, 2002
Stop following each other around? Pot meet kettle? Why don't you follow N8 some more?
Idiot... (And I bet you knew I'd reply with this when you first thought about posting this comment) I don't follow Nate around THIS message board, let alone ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES. I don't get booted off of one site and then search the entire internet to see where Nate is hanging out and then sign up for accounts there.

Sep 4, 2006
Idiot... (And I bet you knew I'd reply with this when you first thought about posting this comment) I don't follow Nate around THIS message board, let alone ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES. I don't get booted off of one site and then search the entire internet to see where Nate is hanging out and then sign up for accounts there.
I have never done that either. I started posting on the other message boards like 10 years ago. I came here after the M80 boards shit the bed, and finally decided to register a while after.