2 sides of the game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
this is what it says for the new one

The enhanced portion of this release contain behind the scenes footage and a music video.

This is an Enhanced CD, which contains both regular audio tracks and multimedia computer files.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
theres only one version but thats wierd that the one with the original cover and tracklisting is for sale. Someone should order it and see what happens. That be funny if there was a entire awax woodie album floating around that nobody knew about

Feb 21, 2006
first link i put up. the one wit awax and woodie sittin on a couch wit black background.
that one has a whole different track list.
different songs.
anyone know if that cd actually has different tracks than the original 2 sides of the game?? cause i got the original cd.

Feb 21, 2006
1. Northsidin'
2. Ru And A Homeboy, A
3. With Us Or Not
4. Enemies Close
5. 10 Times The G
6. Ride Wit Me
7. Look Into My Eyes
8. Snitch Is A Snitch, A
9. Whenever
10. Money Run
11. Gametime
12. Real Way, The

tracks are completely different on the other 2 sides of the game,
does anyone have that specific one?? so that they can confirm that the tracks are different or the same as the original.
cause either they are different or that website likes to make up song names and put em on albums.

Feb 21, 2006
for real tho their hands look like gloves with air inside them lol.
hella huge.
who ever took that pic needs to make a better angle so their hands dont come out lookin like them big ass foam hands at football games.