2 Questions I Need Help With

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
1) I'm lookin for a song were in the chorus/hook the guy says Caaaaandy Paint, Peanut Butter them gold thangs got me right for the Summer. It's a older track, more of a mob type shit summertime song, I didnt get the name of it or who sang it.

2) There is a Keak track called Rocket Ship, what album is that track from. Song goes like its just a rocket ship only vi's come aboard all about my cheddar so baby be about yours.

said she was 18, so baby close the door haha but yea help me out with those 2 questions

Feb 10, 2005
2 cents:
man i know there be alot of young kats now gettin up on this bay shit...
but damn, know your bay history...
i kinda like thangs way back when the bay was still underground
now you got too many muthafuckaz actin like they know, but really aint knowin the half

May 22, 2006
bayboy said:
2 cents:
now you got too many muthafuckaz actin like they know, but really aint knowin the half
ain't dat why he was askin' 4 info?

Feb 10, 2005
M.dEEzEE_4-15 said:
ain't dat why he was askin' 4 info?
yea thats why hes askin...but on the real for that...shit i wouldnt even go on here and ask that question and show my ass

go ask your potnah for that...

May 22, 2006
bayboy said:
yea thats why hes askin...but on the real for that...shit i wouldnt even go on here and ask that question and show my ass

that's what siccness is 4, right? 2 gain knowledge of shit niggas ain't knowin'.... that's why it's called a "forum". example: if u was tryna get some info on somethin' dat u don't know, u'd be embarassed 2 post a thread askin' about it?

Nov 20, 2005
bayboy said:

damn ur hella retarded for that one.

~k.

Mar 1, 2006
lol aint this a bay area rap forum? I just needed some help of what that song was called and who sang it, good look tho I.M.P. I see.... that track was slappin the other day on the radio I tried to see what it was but couldnt find it, I remembered the hook tho and thats why I asked.

as for that keak song rocket ship that shit go, i just couldnt member were it was from.

at least there are some who got some cents

Sep 27, 2004
That's a disgrace to not know that song or have both I.M.P cd's...go pick them up to make up for it...thats some classic Bay shit you can play 10+ years later...

Mar 7, 2006
Matt Dre said:
That's a disgrace to not know that song or have both I.M.P cd's...go pick them up to make up for it...thats some classic Bay shit you can play 10+ years later...
damn...some niggaz on here was like 5, or 6 when that shit came out...how they sposed to know if they about classic shit if nobody ask

Nov 4, 2005
bayboy said:
2 cents:

exactly... dude got a mac dre picture on his sig too and dont know about the classic shit....alot of people like MD and hyphy shit but dont know the real classic shit like udi, imp..... i totally agree with u and liked it when the bay was more underground cuz people now a days act like they know when real bay listeners and non bandwagoners KNEW about it

Sep 27, 2004
pill belamy said:
damn...some niggaz on here was like 5, or 6 when that shit came out...how they sposed to know if they about classic shit if nobody ask
shit i was like 7-8 when that shit came out...didnt get into it until 8th grade-Freshman year..i soaked game the right way though...started off with the classics...the IMP's,11/5's, RBL's, MD's, Totally Insane, Spice 1, etc.

Its too bad kids getting into it now think hyphy is all there is to Bay rap when that is not the case...kids thinking Genie of the Lamp is MD's best cd makes me sick...not taking the time to look into some classic shit that can be thrown in the deck 10+ years later...(I feel you though, its better to ask and get the info and listen to some quality shit, better late than never)

May 17, 2005
Its sad that a lot young folks dont know about Bay history and dont understand that this Hyphy thing is only here now cuz Bay vets paved the way 15-20 years ago. On the same token, you cant hate on the youngstas tryin to learn about the classics. Each one teach one mayne.