2 NEW SHIRT DESIGNS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
FUCKING AROUND WITH MY OLD STYLE OF THE ALTERNATIVE SCENE HERE. MADE UP SOME BAND NAMES FOR THE SHIRTS JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE. TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK.

NICK
MINDZI

Sep 26, 2003
hehe yeah they aint printed. now the designs themselves i will sale or been tossing around the idea of starting my own little clothing deal there kinda like sthress clothing and stuff.

Sep 26, 2003
word. yeah the first is my fav out of the 2. the second one was just fucking around with a concept really. im will more than likely get a shirt printed of the first one just so i can rock it.

Sep 26, 2003
no not emo. use to know alot of emo bands. those use to be the kind designs i was doing when i started out. but got out of it cause i got screwed out of not being paid for 3 designs. so yeah. naw i just like to do the grungey type style of things. and besides i think i could make up alot of designs and start a clothing line and make some money. trust me i know tons of those emo kids around here that would pay for this type shit. so think of this as a money making thing.