2 NEW Doomsday Productions Song released tonite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
I hate to hear it as much as you hate to say it. After half a decade we only give u 2 songs and u dont like em. Usually you got 14-15 tracks to try and turn the listener on. We took a chance by only releasin 2, but we have more to come.

Hopefully you diggin the next 2 we release.
PLAYBOY dont listen to that hatin shit them tracks was dope fuck wat he thinks cuz every1 else is lovin this shit

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
I'm feeling it, good shit Playboy. Hopefully the rest of the album is even better.

Who will be featured on this album?

Mar 2, 2004
Thanks for the links Playboy... Both tracks slap. Hopefully you'll put out a new album really soon, 5 years waiting is enough

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
ha. Never heard dat before. it's da same sample...we bought da track from a Producer in Australia and I just heard da MC in dat song say somethin bout Australia. Da hook aint similar, just the sample. I'ma have to holla at da producer n see what dats all about...maybe he did both tracks...or maybe he got da idea from dat song.

Shit happens all da time. Dude can rhyme but I'm diggin ours a bit more!

Glad u diggin the songs.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
^ That makes a lot of sense and makes me happy. After listening to it I thought that would make a great intro track with the slow tempo/rhythm. Man I am excited as hell for this new baby you guys are puttin in all your creative sperm to make.

On Doomsday surprised me, it's cool though. It has a different sound than I would imagine a normal Doom song to have but still a good track.

May 3, 2002
You guys have always made classic intros....Very tight trax Playboy always looking forward to some new doomsday....you guys working with Romero and the Clika one still?