2 More upcoming unknown thizz latin releases this spring...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
Best of the darkroom days? You had one album on darkroom..........and you are using the same cover? So basically its a re release? Also, you need to mature it up on your covers, that looks like some 1999 type shit. Just trying to help

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
J @jpmann106901 ..Y are you trying to capitalize of the darkroom name? Thats a sucka move .. you expose your thirst , trying to squeeze the lemon for every last drop .. Your the one who said you didn't need darkroom , so now even signed to thizz you still need them to sell?
Also step your graphics up cuz they suck balls.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I didnt know squidward was a tweakin ass lookin washed up old guy rapper from Modesto

View attachment 108818

Unknown, aint you in your 40's or something now?

I mean, rap is a young mans game & all, I am not sure what is next.

When you gotta 'get the grey' out of your hair before you shave your head, maybe it is time to hang up the mic? I dunno thats just me. If you are past 30 & tryin to make Jay-Z status, you might not got it breh.

Oct 18, 2011
addicted to the hustle was good, venomous album was the best thing to ever happen on darkroom. You guys need to stop hating on this guy, he's just trying to make a living. I agree that you shouldn't have darkroom on the title of that cover tho. First cover is fucking weak, second cover is ok. You don't need to be on the cover of your albums. Both those covers would actually look cool if no one was in it.

May 16, 2002
addicted to the hustle was good, venomous album was the best thing to ever happen on darkroom. You guys need to stop hating on this guy, he's just trying to make a living. I agree that you shouldn't have darkroom on the title of that cover tho. First cover is fucking weak, second cover is ok. You don't need to be on the cover of your albums. Both those covers would actually look cool if no one was in it.
You serious? The second cover?