2 ESHAM CALI DATES 8/5-8/6 (L.A. AND THE BAY)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
He does up in the bay & above but down here in Dago!! dubbed "America's Finest City baahh" not so much besides the juggalos... He does need to come down here more often wit Mastamind, Poe Whosaine, Project Born, Lavel along wit a few more D-town acts (well at least as an open act so he can gain new fans) but oh well again smh... Cant wait to cop Suspended Animation & The Rockgodz wooo hoooooo!!!!!!

Aug 3, 2008
He does up in the bay & above but down here in Dago!! dubbed "America's Finest City baahh" not so much besides the juggalos... He does need to come down here more often wit Mastamind, Poe Whosaine, Project Born, Lavel along wit a few more D-town acts (well at least as an open act so he can gain new fans) but oh well again smh... Cant wait to cop Suspended Animation & The Rockgodz wooo hoooooo!!!!!!
L.A. is like and hour and a half from SD, that aint too bad.
come thru thursday

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks for the invite like always but I aint drivin all the way to LA just to see a concert & I got work that day but hey at least the Nickatina show I went yesterday made me feel lots better & the reelease of SA will get me even more pumped......