2 dead cops in NY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
Looking at this from the outside looking I see a man that was on the run basically after shooting his ex girlfriend allegedly which carries a lengthy charge if convicted and also facing pending charges in ohio. I dont see where he had anything to lose or gain from killing two cops. Truth is he caught the cops slippin and they got banged on. A crime of opportunity sort of like Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis. Them cops ahould have been more aware of their surroundings I thought New York city is home to the stop and frisk policy??????? RIP to that Nigga he put that work in and threw them missiles. Shit these studio gangstas glorify.
lol

Jun 5, 2004
He shot his chick and then ran away. Then when the pressure mounted too high while he was hiding out, he took it on two random cops, and called it revenge for ferguson, even though no white cops were harmed. He is my hero and all those things are exactly what these studio gangsters only talk about. He stuck it to the man by tossin dem torpedos at dem hmong and/or puerto rican azz popoz, which everybody knows is the worst kind of the man.

It was a crime of oppurtunity and he took it, caught those cops slippin because they werent aware of their surroundings.. An aware cop would have seen the ambush coming and placed two dummies in their car, and when the gunman walked up, they would have crept up from behind him, tapped him on the shoulder, and deliver the judo chop to the jugular. Thats first day stuff for the police force.

Moral of the story is: mind yo surroundings. Or its your fault. Niggaz shoulda watched batman begins.