2 cover made today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
dont like the 2nd one at all w/ the split...

the 1st one is tight...only thing i dont really like is the monsta grip color...it stand out too much from the cover...

also any reason they are diff sizes?

Jan 31, 2006
those is dope man.. good job..

1st one is raw as fuck IMO. the tone of the bg is nice. The only thing i aint feelin is the monsta grip. kind of outa place. Its just there and doesnt really explain nothing. Maybe puttin a "presents" of suffa.. You should try it in the same font as "hosted by the game" so that way u wont have 3 fonts...

Im lovin the touch on baby. i'd say get rid of juelz and 50 and the bottom pic of the car with the money.. The text looks good to me just that u should ad something. like who's cd it is..

keep up the good work pimp..

Jan 22, 2006
Yea that Monstagrip logo iss out of place. I just put that there cuz its my graphics logo and its not part of the cover just on there for the net.

Thanks for the feedback ya'll!

Mar 7, 2006
1st one is raw as fuck..except for the green font.not feeling that

2nd one looks dope IMO don't change the font just make it a lil bigger

May 15, 2002
AllCity Cinemas said:
^^i thought you pmed me askin me how to do it? i coulda sworn it was you
Yeah, I was asking you how you do yours cus it seems to be different from the way I do mine. But trust me bruh, people like EW, Sporadic, etc. can vouch for me and say I been doin it since 2002.