1st Raider Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Aight, so I've been a raider fan since before I could walk, wrapped in silver n black swaddling clothes and whatnot, and I'm finally making the pilgrimage down to see my first Raider game in person. Me and a buddy are flying down for the 12/17 game against the rams... Oh BOY!

So I was wondering if the siccness heads could lace me with some game on how to optimize our sunday -- mostly stuff like what section to get tickets for, the cheapest way to get tix, what to expect for tailgating, etc. I mean, can we just post up in the parking lot with 40s and plastic cups? Any tips y'all can give us raider nation 503 ambassadors will be greatly appreciated.

Sep 26, 2006
you can drink in the parking lot. the only game i went to i sat on the 40 yard line i think...maybe like 20 rows back...it was cool i guess

Feb 1, 2006
Oh hell yeah! Sounds real nice. I'm gonna be freakin out the whole time.. Dream come true! I'd have been REAL pissed if I had died young and never made it to a game -- I'm a procrastinator and put it off for hella years because I'm always down in the bay during the summer.

But, what I'm really wondering about is like if is one end zone better than the other? If we end up on the 3rd deck is it gonna be mellow? Me and my boy were talking bout how it would be fairly weak if we ended up in some family section or next to a grip of yuppies or something.

Or are we pretty much overthinking it and should just cop tickets wherever, get hyped and have a good time....

Jan 4, 2003
the stadium is gonna be rockin' no matter where you sit.. especially this season since the psl is gone and the stadiums been selling out....If you wanna have a truly great experience, then try to get some tickets in the black hole( You'll be on your feet the whole time )

Feb 1, 2006
Oh fa sho! Thanks for the info mayne. I'm sure its going to be rowdy. And we will most definitely be bringing our A game, probably making our Oregon-->Oakland Raiders t-shirts and bustin out all our gear and whatnot. Wish I still fit into my Marcus Allen 32 jersey... (Or I could take my pimpin ass Raider end table!)

Feb 1, 2006
Ochoa831 said:
The Sad part about all of this is THE RAIDERS ARE GOING TO LOSE SORRY BUDDIE!
Aw man, don't even worry about it. I just got off the phone with Mr. Davis and he said since its my first game he's gonna make some calls to some people and its gonna be sorted out.... I can't talk too much about it, but lets just say Marc Bulger better make sure his insurance policies are up to date.... Just Win Baby!