1ST LADY OF THE WEST COAST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
MARVALESS IS BACK
"READY MADE"
COMING EARLY SUMMER ON WEST COAST MAFIA
FEAT C-BO KILLA TAY LAROO PIZZO LIL CYCO
PRODUCTION BY RICKY ROCK, DNA , AND TRAX
ITS NUTHIN TO A BOSSALINA
WEST COAST MAFIA BIIIIATCH
(THE REAL MOB)

Jul 18, 2002
Marv, you come hella sicc....the only female rapper that can flow with the best of'em...keep doin ur thang girl, and try to do a track with Tech, that'd be heated..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
DaSlacker..........Lady of Rage aint from the west coast she's from Virginia and she was down with Chubb Rock and was sleepin on the couches at Chung King Studio's in New York before Suge Knight swooped her up.

Yeah i know my hip hop history.....haha...even while drunk

Nick

Nov 14, 2002
When are you NOT drunk T9? Call me crazy but I love chicas rappin... (except for that lil' Kim bitch). Is that you on the C-bo track "Thug Juice"?

Excuse me if I don't know shit, I'm just catchin' up on my midwest ish from out here in NY, and haven't been able to move on to the west coast yet...

Nov 14, 2002
I don't know who's on what track, but most of it was damn good. That one track with the kat rappin' over the phone was awesome, that I know for sure. I'll listen to it again so I can actually tell you which songs I liked, but most of it was cool anyhow.