1st Fantasy Draft- Thoughts?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
Im playing Fantasy Football for the first time-- my top 10 players are as follows:

A. PETERSON

T.ROMO

D. WILLIAMS

J. CHARLES

GREG JENNINGS

WES WALKER.

R MEACHEEM

R. BIRONAS

OWEN DANIELS

NY JETS DEFENSE

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Im playing Fantasy Football for the first time-- my top 10 players are as follows:

A. PETERSON

T.ROMO

D. WILLIAMS

J. CHARLES

GREG JENNINGS

WES WALKER.

R MEACHEEM

R. BIRONAS

OWEN DANIELS

NY JETS DEFENSE
in a 12 man league you would finish 13th. your draft sucked!

Mar 24, 2006
Looks like a solid team. You got 3 running backs that can take it to the house at any given moment and 2 great WRs who have 2 great QBs throwing them the ball. Romo is consistent as they come in fantasy football (excluding playoff matchups...lol). Owen Daniels was a man among boys last season at the TE position before he got hurt, not even mentioning he has the best WR in the game playing alongside him aswell...lots of space for him over the middle of the field.

You did fine.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
this was my draft from the other day in this order

Chris Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Phillip Rivers
Antonio Gates
Michael Bush
Michael Crabtree
Percy Harvin
Justin Forsett
Robert Meacham
Minnesota Defense
Nate Keading Kicker
Matt Ryan
Asante Samuel (d player)
Greg Olson
Louis Murphy
Bernard Berrian
Trent Cole (d player)
Kevin Smith rb
David Hawthorne

only dumb pick was mike bush 5th i coulda got him way later

May 3, 2005
no defense or kicker should ever be in top 10 rounds
They were not taken in the top ten.. i should wanted to show a full roster.. ill post up my full team by order.

8 out of the 10 people playing this year are rookies (including myself)

I herd my draft was irregular- QBs started going in first round (i hear thats odd). Defenses went round 5..

Starting team:

QB-2RB-2WR-1WR/RB-TE-D-K

TONY ROMO

ADRIAN PETERSON

DEANGELO WILLIAMS

JAMAL CHARLES

GREG JENNINGS

JEREMY MACLIN

OWEN DANIELS

JETS D.

ROB BIRONAS

BENCH:

BEN ROTH

LEE EVENS

BENGALS D

WES WALKER

JAY CUTLER

PIERRE GARCON

ROBERT MEACHEM

CJ SPILLER

PIERRE THOMAS

What you think???

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
this was my draft from the other day in this order

Chris Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Phillip Rivers
Antonio Gates
Michael Bush
Michael Crabtree
Percy Harvin
Justin Forsett
Robert Meacham
Minnesota Defense
Nate Keading Kicker
Matt Ryan
Asante Samuel (d player)
Greg Olson
Louis Murphy
Bernard Berrian
Trent Cole (d player)
Kevin Smith rb
David Hawthorne

only dumb pick was mike bush 5th i coulda got him way later
LOL at you picking Gates over Harvin..Meachem/Forsett will get you virtually no points

Aug 9, 2002
No saint WR is really a good pick! They have no stand out and plus brees gets errybody the ball so u never know who is gonna score. I say drop him and pick up. Austin collie or Dexter mccluster. Collie scored more than garćon last year. Mccluster is a sleeper watch. He's new and fast as fuck so they gon feed him the ball since he plays wr/rb so he can get points at any of those positions. Another sleeper is Josh cribbs. I drafted him and niggas laughed at me talkin bout "the special teams guy?" Cribbs is the best weapon on their team.

May 1, 2002
No saint WR is really a good pick! They have no stand out and plus brees gets errybody the ball so u never know who is gonna score. I say drop him and pick up. Austin collie or Dexter mccluster. Collie scored more than garćon last year. Mccluster is a sleeper watch. He's new and fast as fuck so they gon feed him the ball since he plays wr/rb so he can get points at any of those positions. Another sleeper is Josh cribbs. I drafted him and niggas laughed at me talkin bout "the special teams guy?" Cribbs is the best weapon on their team.
colston did me good last year....

May 1, 2002
forsett last year because he also did kr/pr duties...right now josh wilson is healthy and tate is taking kr duty...forsett however will be a great handcuff should julius jones be injured again....i had forsett, jamaal charles, b.scott, and j.harrison in one league and they carried me to 1st place when the starters didn't play