1995 N.A.P Out Hustlin Video Suge Knight shot the video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
Thanks a lot 4 posting that video. I'm a huge fan of that era of music and spent my summers in Indiana during those years, 93-96. How do u know that Suge Knight shot that video? Is this somehow related to Harry-O(Death Row) as well? I only ask because I saw in a documentary 1 time that he was a major player in the dope game in Indiana during that time period.

Jun 1, 2005
Thanks a lot 4 posting that video. I'm a huge fan of that era of music and spent my summers in Indiana during those years, 93-96. How do u know that Suge Knight shot that video? Is this somehow related to Harry-O(Death Row) as well? I only ask because I saw in a documentary 1 time that he was a major player in the dope game in Indiana during that time period.
I know cause was i there at Washington Park for the shoot. After NAP appeared in the source magazine unsigned hype death row called them to see about signing it never fell through but suge agreed to come out and shoot the video. Harry o was in prison in 95 indiana had its own dope man google Anthony Spradley.

Last edited: